• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furs who go to LondonFurs meets / Parties, what's it like down there?

BackPaw

Resident Foxy Ape
My first meet and suiting. Glad I came.
Heheh. You were great that day. All nervous and stuff :D

I’ll be back in the LF saddle for the January meet, as Xavier already knows. So if anyone here is heading down and wants to say hi keep an eye out for the big silver and black bushy tailed idiot :p

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
LondonFurs 302nd meet 12 of January 2019
IMG_1759_1-1600x892.jpg

Water Draco

Dang I can't believe you guys have a discussion going on about this event, I really want to come but the terms confuse me, do I have to prove myself somehow. I really wanna go cause I want to make some friends who are into this stuff, it looks so cool too.

Water Draco

New people to the meet turn up quite regularly. Just find a staff member and introduce yourself to them. They unusually take a table with all the new arrivals, to explain about the meets and to make them feel at home.

Staff members can usually be identified by there red staff shirt, staff badge and red staff lanyard.

As for ID the meets do take place at a bar on private property. So you will have to be able to prove that you are 18 or over because of the licensing requirements.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Haven't been in a while, was giving it a rest as to not get fatigued. Planning on returning soon, before the summer cooks all the fursuiters alive.

Water Draco

Ok the next LondonFurs meet is on March 2nd and it is back at the usual venue. 12pm to 7pm.

For those that are thinking of attending that have not been before remember to visit the LondonFurs web site for further information and also the guidelines for attendance.

londonfurs.org.uk: Events Archive • LondonFurs

1523231085.waterdraco_img_6059__2_.jpg

BackPaw

Resident Foxy Ape
Can’t attend this time I’m afraid. Out of the UK this weekend. Will be around for the next one though. Everyone have fun!! :)

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Can’t attend this time I’m afraid. Out of the UK this weekend. Will be around for the next one though. Everyone have fun!! :)

Oh, funny, I was planning to go the 16th of March event too, being out of the country. Haven't been in a while and hope everyone's doing okay.

Last edited:

Water Draco

Water Draco

Important information regarding the next LondonFurs meet #305 on the 16th of March 2019.

The meet will now be taking place at Revolution.

The closest Tube Station is Tower Hill, and the closest railway station is Fenchurch Street.

The venue does require photo ID. but the LondonFurs code of applies. The COC can be found "here"

Further information about the venue and how to get there can be found "here"