• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona´s Voice

Khim

Im still Khimy form the block.
If your fursona has the ability to talk, how would you describe his/her voice with us?

Mines would be strong spoken, with a funny foreign accent

Last edited:

sablelieger

WIDOWMAKER 6
My fursona can speak, his voice would be exactly like mine, except with a slightly lower tone, plus he can roar and growl like a tiger.

(Not to mention my character is fluent in 7 languages, English, Spanish (my native tongue), Japanese, Russian, German, French and Arabic)

Jack

like mine, soft and kind with a wide vocal range of highs and lows.

Last edited:

Tagwyn

Proud Future Soldier
My fursona's voice is a deeper, mid bass tone. He also speaks in a higher pitched voice if there is alot of background noise, which makes him more audible.

KitsuneKit

Okay, I would like to think that I have the same kinda voice as Timon from the Lion King... however I know that's not true.

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
the same as i do now, but with a Australian accent

Rockario

My Fursona's favorite speaking voice is avery masculine powerful voice but not too deep. However, he has a phenominal range which he uses to mimic the voices of his favorite musical voices, he does people like Axl Rose, Steve Tyler, Freddy Mercury, Robert Plant and more

CoyoteSmith

Probably a Total Jerk.
Most likely like mine...On a bad day.

I have a decently deep voice that tends to carry great distances, even when I'm not trying. I don't have any particular accent, and on a rough day, I sound rather gruff and sarcastic.

Ah, my dreams of becoming a voice actor...

-Coyote Smith

Makki_Wolf

Crazy Wolfie
Well, I've never put too much thought into Makki's voice... But when I DO think about it, as a friend of mine has brought it up once, I would Imagine her voice to be... Well... Have you ever watched the original Digimon series? If you have, and you know Tai's little sister, Kari? I would imagine Makki's voice to be very similar, if not exactly, like hers. Very innocent, young, and cute ^_^

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I would so have quinton flynn as my inspiration for the voice. my fursona would have a voice similar to raiden from mgs2, and if you dunno who that is, axel from Kingdom hearts 2 has a similar voice. hehe, I sound kinda like them too >_<

CoyoteSmith

Probably a Total Jerk.
CoyoteSmith- I envy people with loud, audible voices. I hear "What? Speak up!" so many times it's not even funny! At least you can see the words I type! >=D

That actually -is- kind of funny... See, I end up asking people to repeat themselves a lot. Maybe my voice is loud because I can't hear myself otherwise! XD

Then again, I work at a pretty loud record store, so...That might be it, too. Hearing loss. D:

-Coyote Smith

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Well, I have asthma so I can't really yell, lol! I've even had to write things down on paper because they couldn't understand what I was saying! o_O

aw, how cute =^-^=

reminds me of a chihuahua! they bark as loud as they can, but sometimes nothing comes out XD

CoyoteSmith

Probably a Total Jerk.
Well, I have asthma so I can't really yell, lol! I've even had to write things down on paper because they couldn't understand what I was saying! o_O

Aw man, that's kind of a bummer.

But it kind of makes you an individual, too!

-Coyote Smith

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Most likely like mine...On a bad day.

I have a decently deep voice that tends to carry great distances, even when I'm not trying. I don't have any particular accent, and on a rough day, I sound rather gruff and sarcastic.

Ah, my dreams of becoming a voice actor...

-Coyote Smith

In singing, I'd be considered a bass so I have a deep voice too that is loud.
When I don't even think about it, my voice carries out to great distances and can even fill up the entire the Wal-Mart store! @_@

And when I try to, I end up hurting me voice instead.