• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona change again....maybe you can help?

Kaluna

*squeak squeak squeak*
So my first fursona was a foxcoon, and then I decided to go for ringtail cat instead, but now I'm reconsidering.

I feel that I would surely be a mammal, and a carnivore at that. I love stripes so those are important too. Also I tend to be hyper and playful, and i love shiny things and candy. I'm not assertive and hate violence. I've asked friends a bunch what animal they think I would be (it's something we all talk about from time to time) and everyone says fox or they don't know. I love foxes, but damn, there do not need to be more foxes in this fandom.

I recently have been considering skunk, but I'm not a smelly! (But I do love weed.....)

So my question is this: What do you think a skunk should be like? What about a raccoon? Do you have any other suggestions for animals?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
You shouldn't be asking people imo, it's your 'sona, you shouldn't be tied by other peoples opinions

Kaluna

*squeak squeak squeak*
Hahahah I'm just looking mainly to hear suggestions and ideas, it's not like my choice hinges on this topic.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
Tiger, maybe? I personally would suggest a zebra, 'cause who doesn't love hooves? But you're lookin' for a carnivore... hmm..