• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona character sheets needed (sfw/nsfw) [Closed]

crimsonfox227

Thanks for all the great replies everyone! I have decided on an artist, but I really appreciate everyone taking the time to reply, and I always will keep those who did in mind for future commissions (I love to commission stuff so you could hear from me soon!) Thanks again! <3

So, I have commissioned a few people through this forum and I couldn't be happier with the results! You all are great at what you do!

One thing that has become apparent to me is that I need reference sheets for my fursona. So I'm seeking an artist for that. What I'm looking for is both a sfw and nsfw reference sheet for her. I'd like them both to come from the same artist so that style is maintained between the two.

My budget is $100 USD again on this one. Hope that works with everyone's asking prices. I have details on my fursona and a couple reference images I'd be willing to share, so you (hopefully) won't have to be drilling me for details.

My hope for the character sheets is that they'll show her from a few different angles and I wouldn't mind a chibi image as well, but for the right artist I'll give and take on certain things.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
I can do this for you!
My basic refs are 45 bucks. Comes with two unshaded fullbodies, two chibi heads, name gender age sexuality, likes and dislikes. Any editing (different outfits nude etc) would cost just a little bit extra. (If you want a completely different ref with different poses it will be much more depending)
fronk_by_bipperisacactus-dc5g2j9.jpg

I can change what you wish with my base refs.
You won't have to pay me until you're satisfied with the base sketch!
Here is my da for art examples
bipperisacactus on DeviantArt
If you think I'm a good fit, contact me here, on da, or on discord (Fronk the Donk#8433) and we can chat details ^^

M

MechaMerc

I can provide a front and rear view with NSFW variation (same image with added specifics) for the stated budget.
Available to start on the painting work proper, approx Tuesday 24th (layout sketch can be provided at commission intake).

Portfolio Site,
mercenaryartist.artstation.com: Robert Treherne

Payments are processed via PayPal invoices so both parties are covered from any mishaps

PM, Discord or Email works,
Email: (MercenaryArt@yahoo.com)
Discord: (MechaMerc #0785)

cover_image_by_mechamerc-db9b4o8.png

Thanks for your consideration,
-MechaMerc

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
hello! i have a good amount of experience with creating reference sheets and with communicating what you want, i think we could get something you're looking for!
for a front/back reference sheet with a chibi the price would be ~75 USD, and could vary if you're looking for something more/less! you can PM me if you're interested, or check my commission post linked in my signature if you might want to look at other options! below i've listed some of my reference sheet examples, with the chibi style for my reference sheets shown as well.
ref_20172018_by_junkyardprlnce-dbfa01w.png
_ref__zaria_banks_by_junkyardprlnce-da827eo.png
_c__deliciae_lepus_by_junkyardprlnce-dbl43nu.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

ruruscube

My art: Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
One reference sheet example: www.furaffinity.net: (closed) 50€ Feline Adopt by ruruscube
Comm journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal
A flatcoloured front + backview is 50€! That would be 62USD. If youd like additional details to it then they will cost more, but I can only say how much they will cost more if you were to tell me what details you would like. My version of sfw + nsfw reference would be one version with the character naked with genitals etc showing, and one version either clothed or just without genitals/nipples!
If youre interested or have questions feel free to PM me or note me on my fA ♥

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets (like the second one for example) I charge $26 USD per full-body view. If you want a digitally painted reference sheet (like the last one) it is $37 USD per view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.