• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona height extremes

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
My main fursona is generally about 5'2", give or take, and generally from 12-24 years old, in fiction and RP. So small enough to be cute.

I have a few other fursonas I use; a Malamute, who is taller and more broad, maybe 6'-ish, and a delinquent, runaway, pick-pocket fox, maybe 5'4". I defitely don't go extremes.

Please don't ask for extremes, you can be sure someone out there will try and beat it.

Then you end up with this weird macro and micro shit and I just WHY WHY WHY

I dunno, that avi has the bunbun looking pretty tall...I can almost see him atop the Empire State Building... ;)

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
So, I've noticed a lot of fursonas being either really tiny, like 4'5", and I've seen even more fursonas being massive, like 7'-10'. I know there are cases of people being either giant or tiny, but I doubt all these people are really this size in real life. I personally plan on making mine my size, so, close too or a bit over 5'7".

So, what size did you guys make your fursonas and why?
Trust me mate. Height is the least of the problems when you take into account all the heterochromia and neon/rainbow fur and stuff. For myself I'd peg it at ~6ft

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Mine's based on myself, so height is, I suppose, somewhere between 5'11" and 6'2"
Never had a real desire for anything completely unrealistic.

Takoto

Scottish Fold cat, disabled, and sneezing a lot.
IRL, I'm 4"9, I'm a very short person. My sona takes that and runs with it, being around 3"5 or so. He's a domestic cat, which tend to be small, so yeah!

His height fluctuates, but the only consistent thing is that he's small/under 4 foot. Also, I have a thing for size differences, so shrugs, why the heck not.

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
In real life, I'm extremely tall (for my age anyway) standing at a 6'4", but my 'sona is roughly 5'5" (when you don't count the ears), because, contrary to what people believe, I'd rather be shorter than myself. I hate the feeling of towering over others, and anyway, Fennec's are the smallest Fox breed (that I'm aware of anyway)

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
In real life, I'm extremely tall (for my age anyway) standing at a 6'4", but my 'sona is roughly 5'5" (when you don't count the ears), because, contrary to what people believe, I'd rather be shorter than myself. I hate the feeling of towering over others, and anyway, Fennec's are the smallest Fox breed (that I'm aware of anyway)

How many times per day do you get "How's the weather up there?"