• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona Main Theme Songs! =D

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Storm the Gates of Hell by Demon Hunter...

Or the Final Countdown.

blackpuma

..is a fox, a red one.
My fursona's theme song is:

'How far we've come' by 'Matchbox 20'.

Reason:

Its a song where the singer is depressed and seems to loose his mind, or faith in the world. But still basically sais, 'The world sucks, but lets see how far we've come'. Some thing like we have failed, but lets see and praise what we achieved anyway.

Its not a positive attitude, but a great one for people who are struggling in life. And my fursona is kinda like that, always depressed, but tries to milk the best, out of the worst.

Tim-kun

Dr. Tim Pridell
For obvious reasons the theme song to my fursona is Animals By Nickleback, because I suck and because I've had lots of sex with my mate.

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
I don't think I've replied here before, on this thread. ^__^

Being that one of my titles/the thought my friends associate best with me is the entire idea of "Mystic", it should come as no surprise, my current song is

"The Mystic's Dream" by Loreena Mckennit

Here's a Youtube video with the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV3WkBZrcp0

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Jockel der Gartenteichspringbrunnen by Jakob Bienenhalm.

I grew up in the 80's. I was sick of it by the time the 90's rolled around, and wanted nothing to do with it's crappy music and technology ever again, but 20 years later I grew nostalgic for it again. :3

I wonder if the same will happen with the 90's. I can't stand 90's music now.

But there might be something standing in the way of any nostaliga ever arising for that. Most of today's music sounds to me like overprocessed garbage... and very much the same as what we got in the 90's, aside from a distinct lack of soft rock.

Last edited: