• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona merch?

Guifrog

Blue Frog
I've left the doll I got last christmas at my place before the lockdown and I can only find this pic from the butt thread at the moment:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Badges and a shoulder pet of my fox.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I melt everytime someone draws fanart of my characters or my sona in general tbh. TuT

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
I just have this one badge from a person from Australia. Lol

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Aside from art, I made some prototype action figures with my 3D printer. I didn't go all the way with them because I couldn't get my family to commit to helping me with other parts of the business like shipping and orders. It was all clearly too much for one person alone to do on their own.

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I have just the basic stuff like your fursuit and badges. I do have an early plush of a neko version of my character. I don’t know if my business cards and table banners count, they have her on them too.

Kinare

RAWR
Just digital art for now, but I recently found out you can get artwork printed on glass. fractureme.com: Fracture | Print your photos, in vivid color, directly on glass. I don't remember how I found it, but yeah, that's my new "spoil myself" goal. They're not all that expensive, but I'm not sure where I'll be in a couple months, so I need to see where life is taking me first.

I'd also like to get a tail in my sona's style some day. I don't want a full fursuit or anything, just a tail is fine. After all, that is the best part.

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Not yet, but I finally have a partial fursuit in the works.

Vesper2112

Cygnus, Snickers, & Pogo
My daughter made me a stuffed version of my fursona (Pogo the Tabby Cat) for Father's Day. I've also got a little carried away with art commissions. Currently have 19 pieces with a few more in the works (badges, stickers, animations, ref sheets, YCH, head shots, full body, etc).

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I do have a plush of sona now from Budsies. This is me unboxing my boy.

Below is from all sides, photo taken by the budsies showing him off.

Faustus

Well, not of my fursona, but I did make this figurine as an april fool's joke. Not really furry though!

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 10.41.08.png

I also designed a Phi-Paw pendant, but only ever got around to printing a resin master since I didn't have a lot of spare cash at the time and jewellery casting can be quite expensive!

PhiPaw.jpg