• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona Mugshot

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
lol wow, i think i have one sketch of kumar

I think I'm going to whore out Krakerz some more... just cause he's so quick and easy to doodle up. x3
CBT-SuperKrakerz24-2-2008.jpg

"I'm SUPAH KRAK!!"

Krakerzdangle1stamped20-3-2008.jpg

And... here's Punkin.

Punkindangle1stamped19-3-2008.jpg

Last edited:

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
I think I'm going to whore out Krakerz some more... just cause he's so quick and easy to doodle up. x3
CBT-SuperKrakerz24-2-2008.jpg

"I'm SUPAH KRAK!!"

Krakerzdangle1stamped20-3-2008.jpg

And... here's Punkin.

Punkindangle1stamped19-3-2008.jpg

D'awwwwwww, there cute, i love the artwork anything anime style is awesome and sexy ^_^

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
lol check out my new dock icon XD

cbt-superkrakerz24-2-2008_copy.png

Krakerz: ... ?? eh!? That's me!!!

*smacks Krakerz off screen* @_@;; Sorry about that.

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
what's wrong with the cute bunny?

Trust me... You don't want to talk to-

Krakerz: *bops Muki* WHATCHA DO THAT FOR, FURFAG?! YOU FURKIN BIATCH! I WILL EAT YOUR BEBEHS!!

*traps him inside a tupperware* @_@;; See what I mean?

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
Trust me... You don't want to talk to-

Krakerz: *bops Muki* WHATCHA DO THAT FOR, FURFAG?! YOU FURKIN BIATCH! I WILL EAT YOUR BEBEHS!!

*traps him inside a tupperware* @_@;; See what I mean?

o.0 Yup i think i can see why XD

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie

M. LeRenard

Is not French
Xipoid... I just thought you should know. The first thing that went through my head when I saw that pic was "That's adorable". Make your own conclusions.

Anyway, I drew this in about 20 minutes about a year ago. I'm not allowed to embed images from VCL anywhere, so a link will have to do:
http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/MonsieurLeRenard/Artwork/2007-08/Fellow.jpg
Look familiar?!
No, but I seriously need to update my artwork one of these days.

PS: What do you think... is Frank a good first name? He doesn't have one right now, and I was thinking Frank. Frank LeRenard. It shows how totally not French I am.

Suntiger

Xipoid... I just thought you should know. The first thing that went through my head when I saw that pic was "That's adorable". Make your own conclusions.

Anyway, I drew this in about 20 minutes about a year ago. I'm not allowed to embed images from VCL anywhere, so a link will have to do:
http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/MonsieurLeRenard/Artwork/2007-08/Fellow.jpg
Look familiar?!
No, but I seriously need to update my artwork one of these days.

PS: What do you think... is Frank a good first name? He doesn't have one right now, and I was thinking Frank. Frank LeRenard. It shows how totally not French I am.
My name is Frank, Frank LeRenard and I'm a private detective.
Basically that's a fancy way to say I'm a professional snooper, but I'm not picky.
I'd been stalking the target my current client had me investigating for three hours and the gentle rain had made my trenchcoat and exposed fur damp and chill like a woman's heart.
I needed a drink, but as things had gone so far Mama LeRenard's boy would have to do without a bit longer.
I glanced at the lights reflecting in the rain-slick asphalt and touched the handle of my snub-nose .38 absently.
Lack of a good whiskey might keep me a bit unloaded but Daisy was not. I my situation, that was a comfort.

That image just begs for a noir novella. Or comic. ;)

Last edited:

M. LeRenard

Is not French
That image just begs for a noir novella. Or comic.
Doesn't it, though?
The saddest part is that that's really how I dress (during the winter, anyway). Though I can't fire a gun to save my life. Which is probably the only reason I'd ever have to fire a gun.