• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

fursona of my dreams request(it may be difficult)

Cute_Wolfy

If anyone has time he can spend to make a fursona i dream it would be awesome and i would thank him forever! It may be difficult though.if u can color its good if u cant there is no problem
I have some images that of course arent mine to show u how i dream that fursona.

Concept:
Type of img i mean how it would look like, example 1st and 4th image are teh best types but anything is good as long as its a bit realistic and serious
German shepherd with sniper and a suit. The one hand holding sniper and the other at the trigger.
Face should not be evil or ungry maybe cute with a small smile
Place:He is upon a rock or hill so he can spot ppl with sniper, around forest or mountain. Its night.
Stance:i have the img below, sniper can be a bit further so u can clearly see face and mouth of german shepherd

Also can u keep hill and fursona without backround forest as a second image so i can add it in a signature or somethign else?

Example in sketch and img type that is very nice 4 is also good enough, But anything it is appreaciated

Suit doesnt need to have so many colors just the deep green for suit is ok and black for belts

Stance

This face i found is awesome if u can make it be with a small smile also this type of image is awesome

Last edited:

Koray

Maybe you could try this old generator for any special traits, like fur color, accessories etc. This is the only one I know, and it might not help you a lot, but it's a start!

I know it's not the best solution or anything, but you can't blame me for trying! :D

Cute_Wolfy

Ah ye its a bit useful, i had searched for it but couldnt find something like this before, thanks.
But the fursona i thing is something really difficult img i think, i just hate that i cant draw:(. Especially in pc that i saw some tutorials doing the sketch and doing some very accurate circles for the face, when i tried my circles were total fail lol

Koray

Ah ye its a bit useful, i had searched for it but couldnt find something like this before, thanks.
But the fursona i thing is something really difficult img i think, i just hate that i cant draw:(. Especially in pc that i saw some tutorials doing the sketch and doing some very accurate circles for the face, when i tried my circles were total fail lol
Same here, but you can always ask for a comission to an artist! You will have to pay, but it will worth it.