• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona questions

Hello everyone, I've not actually posted anywhere on FA or the forums before. I've used the Fursona maker created by Jasonafex (thank by the way) to create a fursona design, now I'm wondering how would I transfer that to a reference sheet. I myself am no artist and could never be one. So I come to you, the ones that have been here for a longer time then I have. How should transfer my creation to a reference sheet so I can sometime get a commission done.

Aether Sphere

The best advice I can give is this;

If you are genuinely interested in commissioning an artist, talk to that artist about it. (Keeping in mind that artists can be busy too) Depending on that artist's experience with new clients they may be able to talk you through it.

It may also help to even take a screenshot of the character you've made as a reference for said artist if nothing else.

Fulci Lives

horror obsessed jackal with a taste for gore!
Hello everyone, I've not actually posted anywhere on FA or the forums before. I've used the Fursona maker created by Jasonafex (thank by the way) to create a fursona design, now I'm wondering how would I transfer that to a reference sheet. I myself am no artist and could never be one. So I come to you, the ones that have been here for a longer time then I have. How should transfer my creation to a reference sheet so I can sometime get a commission done.

There's always plenty of artists who'd be willing to help you with it, or work on it for you as a commission, often for a decent price too. One person I recommend highly goes by the username Imzy on FA. She's really friendly, super fast, and has great prices! Trust me, getting someone to make a character sheet for your fursona is a lot less stressful than one would think. Good luck!

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
I bet you if find the right person here they will do it for free