• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona redesign ref commission 15-40$

ferrousDraconis

Hello, I'd be able to work with you design-wise and make your ref for $20-25. Examples of my past design work and ref sheets are here, as well as the ones below.
kqGI7yy.png

Htb1UD7.png

5Se6A5x.png

dakleigh

If you're still looking, my commissions are open! My prices generally range from $15 to $40 depending on the level of finish you'd like. More info and examples in my thread here

5d977f704c.jpg

8ce1a24d66.jpg

Katook

Hey there :) Looks like you have lots of great artists offering you their services, but no harm in adding my hat to the ring here~
I've worked with several folks here on furaffinity over the last few months and have helped give form and freshness to old designs, and I'd love a chance to help you out with your guy too!
DHCwoLg.png

LQ1g7Yu.jpg
IGJfHSu.jpg

6yAkAYT.jpg

I can do a single character ref for $35 for you :)

refroste

Hi, I'd be willing to offer my services too!
_commission__marcien_wilmot_character_design_by_refroste-dby69h9.png

aliese_ref_2017_by_refroste-dbi724z.png

strudel_reference_2018_by_kittydatefriend-dc6qmop.png

I can charge $40 for something like the first example!

Nicefrog

Heyo! I'm interested in working with you!
I'm currently a student studying game art and concept is kinda my thing, so I'm able to work from descriptions pretty well and am good with character design!!
I do ref sheets like these for about 40 bucks, and I have a few more examples of concept work I've done that might run a bit more but I'm willing to negotiate!

Here's a link to my portfolio, prices and TOS! I can do any animal youre interested in!
Nicefrog's Commissions

Feel free to drop by my Furaffinity or Instagram too!
Here's a few examples of my ref sheets + my price sheet!
The first three are simple ref sheets that run for about $40! they come with one angle, swatches, and one to two bits of extra reference! the last two are examples of outfit sheets where I design a completely new outfit with three iterations on a full body colored version of your character!
PhEYqP5.jpg

SO7BYM0r.png
caqEZiQ.png

xo3hsNC.png

ijaB4Jc.png

etBo66Z.png

Iva Sinai

looking for someone creative willing to help with a fursona redesign / markup of what i already have and a commission a ref.
The struggle is I don't know specifically what I want to add to my design so i'm looking for someone to show me what might look good on my character.
If you are interested in helping and I like your art style, I will message you and tell you what it is I am trying to do.
i have comms open here!: www.furaffinity.net: Commissions Open! -- FriskTheSnail's Journal