• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SorenTheGrizzly

Grand Floof
Hi, i'm looking for a good artist that can create a medium to large reference sheet for my fursona. The only full-body images I have to base the ref sheet off of are nsfw pieces and a w.i.p of a ref sheet that never got finished. It doesn't have to be an nsfw ref but if there's an artist that can do a high quality nsfw ref i'll be even happier to pay. I'm looking to spend around $125 - $150 but I can go up to $200 if the quality is worth it.

EDIT - Hi all, first I want to say thanks for showing so much interest! After having no luck finding an artist the normal way on FA I decided to post here and didn't expect such a huge influx of messages. I'm taking my PC to a shop tomorrow to have parts installed so once I have it back and have done my budgeting i'll be choosing someone for the commission.

EDIT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO Thank you all that commented on the post and inboxed me, I chose my artist but i'll definitely be using the forums for more artwork in the future.

Last edited:

CowboyBubo

It's Not An Owl
Tossing my hat in the ring for this one! I don't have any ref sheets in my portfolio at the moment and definitely want to have more samples of this type of art, since this is a popular type of request. I'd be willing to do a large reference sheet at a value price (depends on how many images we decide to do, but definitely in your budget!)

You can see my work on deviantart as well as on tumblr. Here are some example of ref sheet-type images I have done! I'm pretty flexible with style and content and ok with doing NSFW.
character_reference___nalai_by_mulattafury-dbfrezf.png

loki_commission_by_mulattafury-dbgrian.png

commission_style_samples_by_mulattafury-dbhxr29.png

hi! here's some of my commission info, and here is a journal with all the details. :^) i hope to be of service to you!

partial body sketch: 10-15$. a partial body illustration in a sketchy style with loose coloring.
full body sketch: 15-20$. a full body illustration in a sketchy style with loose coloring.
partial body: 20-25$. a completed partial body illustration with coloring.
full body: 25-40$. a completed full body illustration with coloring.

sketch background:
+5$.
completed background: +10-20$.
multiple poses/outfits/characters in an illustration: 10-15$ each.

1523342885.ratmonarch_agay2.png
1524770983.ratmonarch_rhosaa.png
1523342241.ratmonarch_thegay.png

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would love to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I have also done one NSFW ref sheet, tell me if you want to see it

reference_sheet_anthro_fox__commission__by_jessichan15-dca0fsa.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too and I create both SFW and NSFW reference sheets. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets (like the second one for example) I charge $26 USD per full-body view. For digitally painted reference sheets I charge $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

6yndybell

On the off chance you haven't decided yet, I'd be interested in making a ref sheet for you. c:

Here is my general pricing scheme / options for Reference Sheets:

1. Base ref sheet layout (Name, color spot, notes, etc): $10

2. + any combination of the following:
$35 per full body image
$15 per detail or partial image

[Ref sheet example NSFW - Web version - half size, watermarked]
[Other examples in the same style]

Price may vary slightly if the character is overly complex, and there is also the option of added shading if you would like it. (An unshaded sheet will still be provided for marking reference.)

[Examples NSFW & SFW variants - Web versions - half size, watermarked]
[Other shaded examples]

I'm not sure what animal type you'll be looking for, but if you'd like to see more specific examples I'd be happy to provide some. Feel free to contact me here or email me at invertsilhouette [at] gmail.com if you'd like to discuss!