• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Fursona Reference Sheet

HJW1712

Hey, so im pretty new to the furry community and i have been working on a reference sheet for my fursona. I was wondering if anyone would be able to draw the reference sheet a bit better, or if someone could make a headshot (even a full body if you aare feeling generous) of my fursona, because right now i am broke.

Feel free to tell me what you think!
12439753@600-1389111529.jpg

(It isnt the best but i like it xD)

zentt

Dragon Puncher
Did you draw this from scratch or did you use a base? If you just drew this, you are quite good already!

HJW1712

Did you draw this from scratch or did you use a base? If you just drew this, you are quite good already!

Unfortunately i used a base, from a creator on Furaffinity. I made sure to post the link to this on his upload of the template...

zentt

Dragon Puncher
Well hey, I am currently focused on another art project, but if you’re willing to be patient I can give an hour here and there on your fursona until it’s done. Discord: zentt#1320

HJW1712

Well hey, I am currently focused on another art project, but if you’re willing to be patient I can give an hour here and there on your fursona until it’s done. Discord: zentt#1320

Really, that would be really cool thanks. Ill add you on discord :)

RangerReb

Quitters never win, winners never quit.
Your fursona isn't bad! Sure, a wolf like character is rather generic, and your design is simplistic, but if you like it then that's all that matters! Honestly, this would probably be a really easy (and less expensive) design to make into a fursuit, so if that's your intention later down the road, then I'd stick with it. You're new after all, your fursona will likely go through a bunch of design alterations over time anyways, so don't worry if you don't think yours is good enough now.

I don't really like to do free art, because it takes a lot of time, and I'm kind of weary of losing time and not getting paid for it. But you're new, and I'd like to give you a welcoming gift, so I'm going to make a headshot that you can use as an avatar around here. I'll keep in touch!

RangerReb

Quitters never win, winners never quit.
Really, that would be really cool thanks. Ill add you on discord :)
Well, here you go!
pXWwLoL.png

I made some slight adjustments to his markings, I hope that's alright. If you like this, I'll send you a few files formatted to fit avatar sizing for here and FA.