• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona Request For People Wanting To Work With Otters

Alstor

And twice as shiny
I was going to wait out until the summer to ask for some art so I can try trading with some writing. But apparently, people want to see my fursona a little bit sooner than that. Also, although I can afford the commission, I am too young to have a PayPal account, and I can't risk using money orders. And if I want to commisiion in the future, most artists will look down upon text descriptions. So what I am asking for is if any kind person out there can please make a simple sketch my character/fursona for me.

So, without further adieu, here are the details.

Name: Alstor
Species: Anthro North American River Otter
Age Group: Teenager
Personality that can help drawing: Laid back, usually calm, can be excitable

Most of fur: Natural fur color ( B58464 , if you wish to color)
Underbelly: Light brown, extends from lower part of the muzzle to his crotch area (only muzzle part will be visible for the drawing I'm picturing) ( DFBCA4, if you wish to color )
Eyes: Typical light blue ( 42B4E6, if you wish to color )
Paw pads: Same color as underbelly

Torso: Dark blue zip-up hoodie ( 3B4C8C, if colored) zipped up 3/4th of the way with a black shirt under it.
Pants: Somewhat ripped jeans.
Shoes: Black athletic shoes (Void detail in picture.)
Accessories: None

I might sound like I'm asking for too much, so you do not have to go by what I say here. I can't force anything on artists, after all. So, tweak the details in any way you want. Anything that somewhat resembles what I said will be greatly accepted and loved. Also, THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COLORED! YOU CAN COLOR IT, BUT DON'T HURT YOURSELVES!

I hope you take the time to draw this for a fellow fur. And thank you for reading this exceptionally long request thread.

matsurika

ghost in the machine
I saw this when I was wandering around here earlier, and I thought I'd give it a go (because otters are beautiful animals~).

Here, I hope this is okay. It's not exactly a fantastic drawing, but I hope you like it.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
I saw this when I was wandering around here earlier, and I thought I'd give it a go (because otters are beautiful animals~).

Here, I hope this is okay. It's not exactly a fantastic drawing, but I hope you like it.
It's fantastic! Thank you very much!