• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona Species Suggestions?

FurryHouseWife

Hi! I am 100% new to fur affinity and I haven't really done furry art for a few years... anyways I wanted to make a brand new fursona that really represents me but for the life of me I haven't been able to decide on a species. This seems like a really friendly community so I thought I'd ask for some suggestions.

I'd like the species to be herbivorous. I'm more of a quite, shy person who really can only handle people in small groups, but I really like helping people out and taking care of people. I love to be outdoors for walks and hikes and I like to garden.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated... Thanks!

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
A rabbit? That's the first thing that springs to my mind.

iStock_000020228062XSmall.jpg

Or if you want to be something more exotic, maybe a tortoise?

a97BGKm_700b.jpg

Just some ideas.

Hopei

honduran white bat

hqyrwBs81qYeeP7SXrYNhjIA597sR3U84PYZx76iS3Aac7Cf4LCy-zb1YcJfgOymOyUAsT1vxxS3yCyqOKI=s1200

I'd use one myself if I was looking for a herbivore

Patagonian Mara
patagonian-mara-1.jpg

There're rather social though, but if your interested in rabbits it might be an option

These three below are the closest I'd say to what you outlined

Bongo
images

African forest buffalo
DFUIGRVkkUmZ_bHrRl5Yr9exZa3SY3ZZmOlykV4JtEUQ5-xicvkwvQ5FD_Q1cDDPa7C-FFnHfc466bQV2cME=s580

alpaca
1cede8113a5b722ec60e9571cfacbda9--alpaca-wool-llama-alpaca.jpg

Top fit I'd say, there's a nice veriaty of colours with this one too.

There's also a decent list of herbivores here to help narrow things down if u want