• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursona Stereotypes...

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™
I've been thinking of making a thread like this for months but never had the guts to X3.

As for stereotypes, all the ones I have are just funny stuff I've made up with my fur friends like all foxes are upsessed with yiff and that all dragons are Voreaphiles X3

Scotty1700

is bored :V
I've been thinking of making a thread like this for months but never had the guts to X3.

As for stereotypes, all the ones I have are just funny stuff I've made up with my fur friends like all foxes are upsessed with yiff and that all dragons are Voreaphiles X3

I'll agree that I'm kinda obsessed with yiff (not anywhere near an unhealthy obsession tho) and I am by no means a slut. I guess people that are desperate are trying for the whole "foxy" approach and go with a fox fursona. I picked a fox because it fits me not as a slut but as a normal everyday person.

torachi

Straight male tiger - exactly what anyone would think, really. Big, muscular, aggressive, territorial, and solitary. About as stereotypical tiger as you can get.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
....Not much to go on with a maned wolf...but as a coyote, I am a scavanger and somewhat opportunistic.

JynxLeopard

i havent met any, or heard of even any other Leopard/lion combos. i call myself a sand leopard because of the sandy color i get from the lions genes

NovaMetatail

~Longing For Wings~
Straight male tiger - exactly what anyone would think, really. Big, muscular, aggressive, territorial, and solitary. About as stereotypical tiger as you can get.

That sounds like another tiger I know, only she's a girl, and not straight either :p

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
MEN are MANLY

Bloopy

NO TIME FOR LOVE
I was asking someone about this the other day who's been in the fandom for much, much longer than I have, and he said dragons tend to be a bit pretentious and that all the dog breeds are all in their own little clique that you can't really get into unless you know someone in it beforehand.

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
I'm a combo of three things two I find uncommon and one the most common Sea Serpent/Armadillo(parts normal and giant)/Fox XD I am into philosophy and I am kind of shy but also kind of sociable, so i guess you can say hybrids are more likely to be conflicted or something.

lowkey

grrrrrawwwrrrr!
It pisses me off. I've liked foxes since I was a kid and now furries make them into cum chuggers. ='(

considering how you throw off threads, yiffsterfuck, the typecast seems pretty fitting.

as for me, mom was a wolf, and dad was a fox. I therefore like to yiff in groups.

Last edited:

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
as for me, mom was a wolf, and dad was a fox. I therefore like to yiff in groups.

This makes little sense but implies incest

cheeriocheetah

Always Seeking Improvement
The only other cabbits I've met were gay. :< So.. we're a bunch of fags?

I'm straight though, totally.

I'm not quite a cabbit... I suppose I'm a cheebit? Anyway, my point is, here's to the females of us rabbit/feline-mixes being straight! Huzzah! And I'll just second that gay male stereotype from my own (limited) encounters.

As far as cheetahs go, I think I probably fit the bill... mostly-ish. The handful I've met (online because I'm a coward when it comes to cons at the moment) have been similarly upbeat and energetic.