• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Fursona with Historical Military Outfit (100$ tops)

Basi~

I'm here to kick gum, and chew ass
Hello, I'm Basi.
I'm looking for an artist who's good with clothing and more specifically could take a historical uniform and draw it on my fursona. I'm going for a rugged and not very clean look. I was thinking of doing waist up or a bust. Here's a reference art for my character, though on this the ears/eyes are not accurate.
IMAGE 2020-05-20 22:52:02.jpg

And here's an attempt at me in a uniform someone did for free last year, with the correct eye color
IMAGE 2020-05-20 22:51:02.jpg

here is the uniform I was thinking of using
General_Grant_in_Uniform.jpg

Thanks for Replying!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

mrmokhnach

Hi, I'd love to work with you on your character!
I have some experience with imitating clothing styles and I really enjoy doing that.
Here are some examples of my art:
say-that-again.png

ai-nisha-says-hello.png

maryazh11.png

mora-reference.png

You can find more info and my prices here
More examples here

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
We goin’ historical, huh?

I know a thing or two about that (historical-fantasy comic set in Edwardian times). And my style is on the rugged, painterly side of things.

upload_2020-5-21_7-19-21.jpeg

96C4863C-30D3-40B6-9203-06E41330D28B.jpeg

1588818809.doodlebunny_miami_rat.jpg

upload_2020-5-21_7-24-38.jpeg

SHuuN-Arts

hello! i am open for commission, my estimate time is 1 week-3 months after payment, i'll try my best to rensponse to you as fast as i could! feel free to DM me if youre intrested or if you have any questions^^ if you have other type of commission in mind, feel free to tell me in the DM! https://shuun-home.carrd.co

pimpartist

Last edited:

Basi~

I'm here to kick gum, and chew ass
Thanks for the replies everyone, I had a little scare with my computer for the last 2 days and it wasn't working(but now it is), I'll look through everyone's replies and maybe contact a few of you tomorrow. Thanks again!