• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursonas that just wouldn't work or you wouldn't want to be

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
one that should never exist....a CLOWN!!!
*hides* .__.

Do you think we will throw stones?

It's right, a clown would be a fursona, that can't exist. Exspecially if you say fursona have to be at least one part animal...
So it could only be a wolf-clown (or whatever), but never only a clown ^^

Mrfurry

I've noticed that there don't seem to be any monkey furries...Guessing for the reason that they're so close to being humans. I don't really MIND monkeys, but I can't say that I would ever really wanna be one, other than this human body which is probably close enough to being a monkey...o.o

ithink there are monkeys on tv like the ppg lazlo and others but i forget do those count ?

Alblaka

ithink there are monkeys on tv like the ppg lazlo and others but i forget do those count ?

Plz use any grammar ^^

But no, here's a discussion about FURSONAs which can't exist or you wouldn't to be. If there are shown monkeys in TV, that's not tis topic, even if they are anthros like Lui form Captain Balu (the first name come into my mind XD).

Shiriko

Fat Jesus!
I would say that anthropomorphic vehicles would... oh wait, there's a guy on FA who draws that. Nevermind. ._.

Badballs

Beautiful Jerk
I would say that anthropomorphic vehicles would... oh wait, there's a guy on FA who draws that. Nevermind. ._.

That sounds pretty awesome. Transformers rock!
They rock, and, verily, they do not stop.

Alblaka

That sounds pretty awesome. Transformers rock!
They rock, and, verily, they do not stop.

The old series and the old MCs (i have some ^^) ROCK.
The film is... good... Could be better, i think...

But when i see the advertisment in TV with Transformer action figures and they say "The evil All Spark created the evil decepticons, defeat then now!"
WTF
THE ALL SPARK ISN'T EVIL!
Maybe the ad makers should see the film... -.-

I hate such nice-story-KILLING kapitalism... like in the Eragon film

Vesuro

~Such a Rush~
Hmm, anything with a shell would irk me...

But I **LOVE** aquatics. They spring me up faster than foxes usually (see sig). <3