• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursonas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranch90

*Better * alternatives that i dont like (to put directly). I HAVE said thank you for the advice, and just because im not following it, it doesnt mean you have to take it personally and continue to post about it

And i gave reason for that earlier

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Ok, i dont want to get into an argument. I thank everyone for their contribution, and thank you for taking the time to give your ideas. Now i have enough information to confirm and analyse my decision - which was the entire point of this thread.
Just get the fuck out.
You obviously didn't want or care for our "contributions" and completely ignored all given points. So no, THAT wasn't the point of this thread. The point of this thread was you chose fox, but it wasn't good enough that you liked it, you wanted us to tell you what a big boy you were and how good your choice was and how awwesome foxes and basically coddle you.

Ranch90

Seriously I don't mind "daww". Nor do I mind "I like foxes, I chose fox".

Again what bothers me is this notion of aplying characteristics to a species that simply do not fit the species. It's like saying one is a wolf because of "lone wolves" andf the person choosing wolf is horribly socially inept. Well, wolves are incredibly social so applying social ineptness to the wold to make it a lone wolf so that it fits them is wrong and simply bullshit.

Could you please stop continuing on that approach, im not trying to fit false characteristics to an animal, i did some RESEARCH, (as was suggested), and they came up as characteristics.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Actually, OP, you can rot in your failthread.
I'M getting the fuck out.

FBJim

CONGRATULATIONS! its aspergers
*Better * alternatives that i dont like (to put directly). I HAVE said thank you for the advice, and just because im not following it, it doesnt mean you have to take it personally and continue to post about it

And i gave reason for that earlier
dude, you're done. you're a fox. congrats. leave in peace, and godspeed. you need approval from nobody, so stop trying to get it.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Guys, I have to take some of the blame here. I told him to research some other animals with characteristics like his, but I didn't know he would pick the most awful overused thing there is.

Xegras

Peerat
Wo...

>.>

FBJim

CONGRATULATIONS! its aspergers
"The feel-good hit of the summer" - Peter Travers

Sanyi

Blood, Sex, and Chocolate
yallbitchespostinatroll.jpg

There is no way this guy is not a troll.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
The fuck gave you the right to decide when a thread is over?

The thread was over the moment the gave quoted childhood fables as the reason to be a species. The rest of it was post-game gloating.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Dammit you guys!
>:{

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.