• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FURSUIT BORROW ? :::: need a partial fursuit 4 dance

grackk

hey !

so I'm participating in this online dance collab --- but I need a fursuit head or something first to dance in , since I don't have one yet U.U"

would anyone feel comfortable with letting me use their partial for like a month or something so i can pull a dance together ? I swear I'd be very careful with it --- & probably send it back to you sooner than a month.

im a girl --- my head is medium - sized , and I'm about 5'6.

also : I MIGHT be going to Rocky Mountain FurCon (Im not absolutely certain yet) and dance in the beginner competition so I might need another partial then too ... but honestly I won't worry about any commitment to that yet --- pretty much Im just looking for something to borrow this once .

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
In this case, I'd think you are better off finding a cheap fursuit via furbuy or something than ask to borrow.
Especially if you are planning to dance in it.

grackk

mehhh... I'd rather just skip the dance then if that were the case.
but yeah, I guess I could, but I don't want to just buy a partial all the sudden then sell it again. I'd rather have one I actually can keep . reselling / giving it back to the owner again to sell would be a hassle .

im not rlly expecting anyone to lend me a fursuit here --- but just in case there is someone out there who could help me that maybe has an old fursuit partial they dont really use anymore .

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
mehhh... I'd rather just skip the dance then if that were the case.
but yeah, I guess I could, but I don't want to just buy a partial all the sudden then sell it again. I'd rather have one I actually can keep . reselling / giving it back to the owner again to sell would be a hassle .

What I was speaking of is actually buying it and keeping it. Not rental. Most people are very uncomfortable with the idea of loaning a fursuit, for free, to a stranger online. So buying one just to have/own would be ideal for you and that's where furbuy comes in.

im not rlly expecting anyone to lend me a fursuit here --- but just in case there is someone out there who could help me that maybe has an old fursuit partial they dont really use anymore .

At that point, a person would sell it unless it was their VERY first fursuit that they made.

grackk

//sigh//

or I could ask for "rent" or something I guess. gahhh the difficulties XD it's sad that no one can trust anybody online ughhh ... I wish I could prove I'm not like out to steal someone's partial XD

grackk

Fursuits come off to me as one of those things you reallyreallyreally shouldnt share.
Source: I've worn highschool mascot suits.

ewww Yesss that would b nasty X"D
idk . I Know ya'll are really pushing me against this, but I'll wait and see if anyone is interested. then if someone is and & the situation comes out awry , I'll let you know I was really stupid about this & YALL were right cx

grackk

or maybe I could borrow someone's , and in return I'd refurbish it a bit.

so before I wear it:: I would touch it up a bit so I'm not bathing in someone else's sweat , then after I wear it I would touch it up some more so that it would be like I never wore it.

idk if that sounds smart or not cx

I can guarantee unless you find a local to you , nobody online will mail you a suit to borrow, just due to the obviously outlined reasons

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
or maybe I could borrow someone's , and in return I'd refurbish it a bit.

so before I wear it:: I would touch it up a bit so I'm not bathing in someone else's sweat , then after I wear it I would touch it up some more so that it would be like I never wore it.

idk if that sounds smart or not cx

You are better of just buying one instead of asking a stranger to borrow their's. And mentioned before, unless you are a local and/or their good friend that they can trust, you aren't going to find a person willing to risk and mail you their suit.