• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursuit Mystery boxes!

Dreamerwolf

www.furaffinity.net: Mystery Boxes! -- GEEKpaw's Journal

Hello! I thought I'd see if there was any interest in some mystery box options from me. The choices are below:

$700 - Fursuit deluxe: Head, tail, handpaws, arm sleeves, bandanna, reference art, badge + surprise (Could be a plushie, a fursuit prop, a toy, ect...) The suits in this level box will be more exotic/detailed as far as species, or markings/colors...dragons, DADs, Manokits, sparkle creatures, exotic breeds, sabers, ect.

$500 - Basic Fursuit box: Head, tail, handpaws, bandanna, badge + surprise (Could be a plushie, a fursuit prop, a toy, ect...) The suits in this level box are more simple in design than the deluxe...canines/felines/foxes, ect.

$250 - Make you own head box: Foam base, eyes, foamie sheets, Furs, fleece, and other various fursuit making supplies. Enough to complete at least one head.

All the character/suit contents are artistic liberty...that's part of the surprise! These are currently a made-to-order option, so they take about a month to complete. You have that month or so to do any payment plan(At least 50% needs to be put down up front), aside from the Make-your-own-head, that needs to be paid in full up front. Shipping is not included in the box price. Please provide option and zip code for shipping cost. There are no refunds on mystery boxes. The contents are worth more than the price (Compared to how much I usually sell them for).