• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursuit Shopping

PINK!

Hey there.

So, I'm new to the forums, but I figured I might as well ask for help from you all. My boyfriend and I are looking to buy some fursuits eventually, full ones. I was wondering what do you all think are the best fursuit makers, and what prices they normally are for a good, quality, full suit? Myself, my fursuit would have digitigrade legs, and I don't know if that costs extra. Anyway, thanks in advance. ^-^

PINK!

for a full digi suit, with wings and horns (if you want your dutchie character) you're looking at $3000 at least (digi legs always cost extra). i've been looking around at fursuits in my area (because getting it shipped from far away will cost you even more) but i think getting a partial to start may be wise (average $1000-$1500) and then saving up money t go back the that commissioner and get the full suit done if you really want it.
I may just start with a partial then! Do you know any good, trusted makers?

Experimentonomen

Mischief makers, autumn fallings, don't hug cacti, skypro(only does dutchies though), made fur you, to name a few that seems popular.

PINK!

Mischief makers, autumn fallings, don't hug cacti, skypro(only does dutchies though), made fur you, to name a few that seems popular.
I've looked at Autumn Fallings before and they really look like good suits. I've heard of Skypro due to the fact that my fursona is a Dutchie, so I might go with them. Autumn Fallings and Skypro are the two I'm considering if not someone else.

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
Hey! I know quite a few makers!

You should check out! Sparklefurstudios She's a friend of mine and has a lot of talent! She does tooony and semi-realistic toony! Her prices are good to :D

Also, Suitalors is cool! they have a good toony style but sadly not enough people know about them! Their prices just went down by 30% tho so their suits should be more affordable :3

Some other makers:
Morefurless (They are very good at expressions!)
Kilcodocostumes
Stuffedpandastudios
Fleecerot
Foxysoxstudios

Soji

Don't look at well known makers first, look around, there are some new makers with outstanding quality at a very good price! Some makers which are newer have fullsuits for $2000 if not less. I would just suggest looking on http://makersdatabase.tumblr.com/ hit random maker and check them out! (I hope this is a bit helpful)