• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursuiting Videos (and also other videos that are furry-related and stuff too)

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
Okay, okay I'll admit it: on occasion I actually enjoy watching videos of people fursuiting.
Dance competitions, con videos, random fursuit outings that are cringeworthy but mesmerising in an awkward, can't-look-away-from-this-train-wreck sort of way... I like 'em.

Anyways, I'm thinking a general thread for fursuiting videos (and also other videos that are furry-related and stuff too) might be fun if you guys have any you'd like to share.

Here's a few to start off:

MFF 2014 Dance Competition: Flinch

Telephone Being Adorable

Anthrocon 2014 Dance Competition: Tayerr

Seen them all already.. About 5 times :p I love them all :D

Teckolf

Drank ALL the Coffee!!!
I still haven't been able to get into Japanese suits. I love toony suits though which tend to freak more people out.

The IRL semi-realistic ones are pretty cool also. Just for some reason am less of a fan of them online.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I almost died from a cuteness overdose. Now excuse me as I vomit rainbows into my toilet.

I got to see Telephone at a convention last month and the act is only cuter in person!

I still haven't been able to get into Japanese suits. I love toony suits though which tend to freak more people out.

The IRL semi-realistic ones are pretty cool also. Just for some reason am less of a fan of them online.

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the Japanese suits Renarde posted. They're not bad; it's just not my favourite style.
I like toony suits the best, and suits that are halfway between toony and realistic.

Teckolf

Drank ALL the Coffee!!!
I got to see Telephone at a convention last month and the act is only cuter in person!

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the Japanese suits Renarde posted. They're not bad; it's just not my favourite style.
I like toony suits the best, and suits that are halfway between toony and realistic.

I have only been to one event where there were fursuiters. I thought the videos were awesome but holy crap, they are crazy cool in real life.

Teckolf

Drank ALL the Coffee!!!
Can't wait until the next con or event... Won't have time or money until summer though :(

[video=youtube;jVPq5Bs8e0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVPq5Bs8e0M[/video]

Renarde

Little Fox

It's interesting. It's probably due in part to the fact that my brain has been polluted by anime but... those are the only suits I really, really like. I've seen a few more toony looking ones I thought were rad but I can't seem to find any of them right now.

It's kinda cool how different people have different preferences for suits... tbh I never entertained the idea of getting one until I saw the suits that Radywolf makes.
Then again I've actually never seen a fursuit in person, only videos.

Teckolf

Drank ALL the Coffee!!!
I swear the semi-realistic ones are the coolest of them all in real life. I prefer toony ones on youtube though. I don't know wy this is.