• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fursuits that make you drool.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Re: Fursuits that make u drool.

OH MY GOD
WHAT THE FUCK

Hmm, did your brain just break?

That's Kishma Danielle as Jim Groat's Red Shetland character.

haven't been around the fandom very long, I see ...

*snickers*

I like fursuits, but the thought of having sex in one is pretty scary. And disgusting.
But i mean, I think they're fun and cute, and it's fun to run around as a giant animal-person for a little bit every once in a while.

For me they're fun to make and perform in and interact with, but i think that some people take them waaay too far into a no-no zone.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"

*snickers*

I wasn't the only one that felt that way.
What has been seen...

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups

I'm a fursuiter, but I don't find fursuits sexy or attractive. I mean, um, they're giant costumes. Even the best ones don't look exactly lifelike.

I do enjoy fursuiting, because it's fun to goof around and pretend to be something you're not. The basis of most every cosplay, I'd be willing to venture.

Kayote

-pokes Jalean- x3

Fursuits are okay, some are really cute.

But like, I really got to thinking about it, and...like, if I had a fursuit...what the fuck would I do with it? After I am done sweating my ass off in a mascot costume, I shove it back into the closet? Ew...creepy. xD
I was hugging a few of the fursuiters at FF, and all were sweaty and smelly. LOL I didn't find that attractive, and it didn't make me WANT to have one.
BUT.
They are cute.
From a distance. LOL

Kesslan

Bwahahahahha. ;}

Then you are right. Lawl. But, instead of a baseball bat, this chick packs heat. ^_^

Your in heat what? o_O

*flees the no doubt incomming revenge at the dig*

Pshhh packing heat, like youd' be the only one! This kitty is joining the army :p

Beastcub

*snickers*

i know the character...but the skin tone makes me go D:
if she had on a lycra bodysuit so she was redish not skin tone (and the mask was too) then it would be really cool
but as-is its a furless horse which even a real live furless horse makes be go DX

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier

i know the character...but the skin tone makes me go D:
if she had on a lycra bodysuit so she was redish not skin tone (and the mask was too) then it would be really cool
but as-is its a furless horse which even a real live furless horse makes be go DX

I don't know why Kishma didn't wear a bodysuit ... they were widely available at that time. I also know they could be had in a rainbow of colors because my wife had one (custom made) in a tannish-orange and white that we put tiger stripes onto. I remember the company had about 6 colors of 'nude' available.

Red Shetland kept changing colors in her comix but she started out very skintone. The mighty mare's color never went total red to match her hair but two covers had her kinda red-tinted. Gotta remember she was a parody of Red Sonya, who was not furry.

Kel

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier

you scared me for life

Well, I said it wasn't exactly a fursuit but what the hey, it's a ton better than some suits I've seen. Sorry if that broke your brain, too.

Kel, the old warhorse

Molotov-Caracal

I've seen two of the fursuits posted on page 2 IRL.. and they were both owned by pretty good-looking people. What the hell kind of unlikely nonsense is this?

But I'm browsing for quiet lols at the straight guys posting men in vixen suits. Suits are just cute to me.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier

Holy shit! It IS Red!! XD Man that's pretty fuckin' cool. Except wasn't her top made of chain mail?..

Um, no. Her 'armor' was that little circles of gold-colored metal in a bikini-sorta shape. Had to go look that up for ya.

Kellan, the old warhorse

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

me too, looks nice.
but id like to see a second shot with the kid running away in terror when he/she takes off the head^^

crdb5066

Esplode

Well I for one enjoy fursuits in every form and fashion.

I'm not sure about actually doing someone in a fursuit, or being done in a fursuit more like it, But I definitely love wearing them. :)

Lavik

sry for necro-ing this thread; I stumbled on it in a google search; and find myself having to add to it.

There's a few in here that come close to making me drool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxiMPtq8d2E

There's Shadow, at :47 seconds. And Sunny (sketchkat) at: 5:33 seconds. Actually, she's in there more than once, but that's the best shot of her, imo.