• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furthia High

Chuong Cho Soi

The Lone Rude Wolf Soldier
http://furthiahigh.concessioncomic.com/

Furthia High to me is funny and interesting. I like furry webcomics with humor.

Anyways, what do you think of Furthia High? Are you a fan of it? Or perhaps if you're the one who gives critiques, what can be done better in this webcomic?

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
I like it ^^

It's one of the 3 Webcomics I read, Concession and TwoKinds are the others

Ichabod

a timid wolf :P
Thanks for the link sir, I happen to be hooked now. ^_^
/me commences reading

Ichabod

Double post time
/me has read them all, needs more :)
Thanks for the recommendation

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I've actually read all the strips of the comic's existence (even the old version that ran from 2005-2007) and continue to do so. For "Furthia High," it's an interesting concept of having there be only one human in existence in a furry world, even when the human is attending high school.

Corto

I thought the concept was interesting, could be used to represent racism and tolerance and such. The comic itself, however, is utter crap. I hate the writing and think the art sucks.

If you allow me to quote the worlds greatest philosopher, Plato: "This comic sucks".

Ty Vulpine

I've actually read all the strips of the comic's existence (even the old version that ran from 2005-2007) and continue to do so. For "Furthia High," it's an interesting concept of having there be only one human in existence in a furry world, even when the human is attending high school.

A human that
was born an anthro fox but was changed by unknown people for currently unknown reasons...

K

Kaamos

I think it's quite lame.

Also: There was already a thread somewhere about how much this comic sucks, you should read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ty Vulpine

I think it's quite lame.

Also: AshleyAshes has a thread somewhere about how much this comic sucks; you should read it.

S/he wants to say it sucks, fine, but that doesn't mean everyone has to agree. I for one like the comic. It's light-hearted yet serious at the same time.

I thought the concept was interesting, could be used to represent racism and tolerance and such. The comic itself, however, is utter crap. I hate the writing and think the art sucks.

If you allow me to quote the worlds greatest philosopher, Plato: "This comic sucks".

^ I went from that link,and started going backwards, there were stretched attempts at one-liners and zingers, dialogue is not very engaging, but I've seen a lot worse :/

Irreverent

The very fact that there are people who can find Furthia High FUNNY, is proof that the Internet is slowly killing comedy.

Some people like Peter Sellers, some like Benny Hill, others like Emo Phillips. Meh, different strokes eh?

Irreverent

I think this is more like grown adults thinking that Captain Planet's lame one liners are funny. (And I don't mean finding them funny for their lameness!)

Come on man, "Ren and Stimpy" is pure gold. Even the Smurfs are funny after a few barley beverages.

Highbrow or base, sophisticated or crude, everyone has different tastes. Just because Furthia High isn't your cup of tea, doesn't mean that its crap.

Ichabod

Aah, I love it when people equate "I don't like this" to "this is worthless". Such open minds.

Are you same Immelmann as... ^_^
Your comic has made me laugh so much these past few nights since I've started reading it, thank you :)

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
Aah, I love it when people equate "I don't like this" to "this is worthless". Such open minds.

Oh I didn't just not like it. If I had no liked it, I'd have just not read it. Instead I reviewed it, pointing out every plot hole and illogical concept he presented, the unoriginal and flat character archetypes he used and everything else that makes it a piece of garbage.

Irreverent

Ty Vulpine

Oh I didn't just not like it. If I had no liked it, I'd have just not read it. Instead I reviewed it, pointing out every plot hole and illogical concept he presented, the unoriginal and flat character archetypes he used and everything else that makes it a piece of garbage.

One man's garbage is another man's treasure...

Jashwa

It was a pretty fair review.....but I still enjoy Furthia High despite its shortcomings.

Immelmann

Machine Washable

No you didn't. Not in this thread, anyways. All you did was call it unfunny and then proceeded to insult anyone who enjoys it. Not really what I'd call a "review".