• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furthia High

Immelmann

Machine Washable
Most of that review focused on the old cannon, which the author abandoned because he knew it was bad and made no sense. So, fantastic and wonderful job in pointing out the obvious and self-confessed flaws of a younger artist/writer. Do you next want to dig through his mom's closet so you can critique the things he drew when he was 5 years old?

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
Most of that review focused on the old cannon, which the author abandoned because he knew it was bad and made no sense. So, fantastic and wonderful job in pointing out the obvious and self-confessed flaws of a younger artist/writer. Do you next want to dig through his mom's closet so you can critique the things he drew when he was 5 years old?

I'd be more concerned if my mother was drawing like a child as an adult. :p

Meeew

Liked the comic at the beginning but it lost it's appeal towards the inner struggle arc. Nothing that long and cliche will ever be good.

Corto

Immelman and Ashes, calm down you two.

FH is probably one of the worst comics I've read. The story is stupid and the art looks like something drawn by a 12 years old kid. And that bit about the father being gay because his wife died at childbirth made me want to punch the author. It was the stupidest way to explain something so fucking stupid stupid stupid arhghgrhghrhgrghrhgirhrgggagra.g.-...................

But to each his own, I guess.

Ichabod

a timid wolf :P
At that point I was waiting for it to be revealed that Kale was really Ichigo Kurosaki, appearance soul reaper.

There was actually a joke reference in there about that.

Kale mentioned "He said something about Kings and Horses", in Mask's speech, referencing Hollow Ichigo's speech. XD

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
No you didn't. Not in this thread, anyways. All you did was call it unfunny and then proceeded to insult anyone who enjoys it. Not really what I'd call a "review".

Auh, he does lurk FAF.
I think I can call this a review. http://badwebcomics.wikidot.com/concession

I lurked your board, and I see you got extremely upset over the article. Not only that, but your fanboys are militant as fuck.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
At that point I was waiting for it to be revealed that Kale was really Ichigo Kurosaki, appearance soul reaper.

Shut up, AshleyAshes, we have a celebrity in our midst.

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
So in conclusion, you are only allowed to think a webcomic is good or bad if you think it's awesome?

Yeah that sounds like furry logic to me. :V

But then, can one really expect more from the guy that's willingly buddy-buddy with the manchild that thought that a character should go flaming stonewall gay BECAUSE HIS WIFE DIED?

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
It was the stupidest way to explain something so fucking stupid stupid stupid arhghgrhghrhgrghrhgirhrgggagra.g.-...................
Had the same effect when I learned about the "Human" and the truth with him. At least they got right the "Furries breeding time / frequency > > > > > > Human breeding time / frequency" bit, sorta like Idiocracy but with more hair.

Corto

A warning: The second this thread turns into personal insults I'm putting every single one of you under moderation for as long as I please.

Just a heads up. The comic sucks, we get it. No need to go insulting the one saying so or the one defending it.

Zanzer

Read it start of okay i hoping it wasn't going to be as shit as concession, and then it got worse the inner self thing is total shit.

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
Read it start of okay i hoping it wasn't going to be as shit as concession, and then it got worse the inner self thing is total shit.

Furthia High School: Worse Than Concession

I gave up on Concession after about the third instance of me being unable to figure out WHY the characters were fucking.

GraemeLion

Eh. Couldn't get into it. Sorry.

But, at the same time, people get better by making mistakes. Chalk it up and just keep trying, and eventually, you'll get there.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
It's total shit :(

The plot is riddled with holes, the characters are all one dimensional, and the story is just batshit retarded.

Yes, I am echoing many posts in this thread, but I have to say it:

the webcomic is shit.

But almost all webcomics are so at least this one has company.

pixthor

A ghost.
Well, it had a good plot. I hated the actual story-line though. The art was decent. Could have been better though. I'm actually thinking about making my own novel, or a story about something along the lines of furthia-high.

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
Well, it had a good plot. I hated the actual story-line though. The art was decent. Could have been better though. I'm actually thinking about making my own novel, or a story about something along the lines of furthia-high.

People like you leave me honestly wondering. When something as retarded as that has a 'good plot' are you like utterly blown away by the sheer literary brilliance of a Goosebumps book?