• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FWA 2012

Gavrill

ladies~
Whhhoooo all is going this year? Figured it's in March sooo now's the time to start talking about it obviously.
I will be going unless something happens in which case I will not be going. :V It will be my fist con.

I'll probably stay at the hotel depending on how many friends in Atlanta I remember having from when I lived there.

So, who all is going and where will you be hanging out? Any fursuiters from FAF heading there?
also I'll most likely be hanging around Bad-Dragon's booth because they're not going to be at AC. :[

ANYWAYS, I hope everyone enjoys their experience at the city with the WORST FUCKING TRAFFIC EVER. That is all.

Calico-Feathers

Climbin' in yo windows.
Whhhoooo all is going this year? Figured it's in March sooo now's the time to start talking about it obviously.
I will be going unless something happens in which case I will not be going. :V It will be my fist con.

Woah, woah. No one told me it was that kind of con. :v

I'll be going. First time going to this specific con. Heard good things about it from friends that go. Definitely will be at the hotel. Definitely will be suiting like... all the time. Hell yeah.
And yeah. Never been to Atlanta so let's see how well we get from the airport to the con itself. XDDD

Gavrill

ladies~
Oh god the airport traffic xD
Just get a taxi because I'm not kidding when I say Atlanta has some of the worst traffic ever x3

Tanginello

Highly Overrated
MARTA is actually way easier than messing with airport traffic and taxis in Atlanta get pretty expensive. I actually really recommend taking MARTA if you're staying downtown, there is a stop right by the hotel.

I've been to FWA a couple times and it is pretty great. This is my last year at this con so I'm looking forwards to it, even if I'm probably going to end up spending all my time drawing like crazy in the Artist Alley.

Flarei

Flarei Le Loup
I've been in the/one of The Atlanta airport. I remember falling asleep and someone theived my candybar from my bag. Sadly, I will not be going. School conflicts, as does lack of money.

I might walk over that way at some point if I happen to not be home that weekend. I live downtown in midtown, so nothing is truly out of walking distance (or MARTA distance). And to be honest, only drive around here if you have either the patience of a saint or a death wish; most drivers around here really are that bad. MARTA isn't too bad either as long as you aren't the kind of person that absolutely can't stand being around people. I used it to get to/from school during the summer (3 months straight every other day) and I survived just fine.

EDIT: LOL, it's closer than I thought it might be. I guess time will tell then. XD

Last edited:

Gavrill

ladies~
Turns out I probably won't be going due to some unrelated personal dramas. But when people go, be sure to link/upload pics in this thread please :3

Teal

Squirrel
You guys are adorable talking about furry cons and stuff...

WHY CAN'T THERE BE ONE IN ARIZONA SO I CAN ACTUALLY GO TO ONE? Why........

Calico-Feathers

Climbin' in yo windows.
Turns out I probably won't be going due to some unrelated personal dramas. But when people go, be sure to link/upload pics in this thread please :3

Aw poopy. Drama should not interfere with contimes. Contimes are about fun. Especially when it comes to your first one.
You guys are adorable talking about furry cons and stuff...

WHY CAN'T THERE BE ONE IN ARIZONA SO I CAN ACTUALLY GO TO ONE? Why........
Pfft, who wants to go to a con in their own state? We're flying, beotches. We get to deal with the TSA and figuring out how to properly pack a mass of suits.

Actually that's hypocritical of me considering I'll be going to Texas Furry Fiesta at the end of the month. :x

Going with my buddies Boneitis, Dragonbeak, WolfYama, and a couple other friends! :) I'll be in the Artist Alley most of the time! (this one will be my second year!)

I'm also thinking of bringing along my Catherine sheep costume (just a generic sheep from the video game) . XD; It's not quite a fursuit, but I thought it'd be appropriate! XDDD; bahaha I'm thinking I'll wear it mostly during the evenings!
Here's a pic!
awa_2011___135_by_guardian_of_moon-d4f64eu.jpg

Last edited:

Houshou

FEAR TEH SMALL DEATH!
I'm going this year. It'll be my third time at FWA and it's by far, the best "ran" Con of all of them I've been to.

Though I'm being unfair to Uncle Kage. AC is without equal in size and sheer mass numbers than most other con's. Something somewhere with such a large con is bound to go wrong.

That being said. It's not like FWA hasn't had a "Tumble" or two... or seven. In it's past.

Mech

Sexy Writer
Looking for some roomies for FWA if someone needs a place to crash. Got a nice room reserved, just wanting to split the costs some.

anghellic9

I never heard of FWA but Atlanta's not too bad of a flight. I've been to their airport a couple times while going to other places but I never really got to check anything out.

howling2themoon

THis will be my first time going down to FWA and considering the fact that I have lived in Atlanta all my life it is a bit sad. I am looking forward to it alot, buying my tickets tmrw morning when my refund comes in. From what I here it is amazing and I can't wait, gots my camera so I will be filming alot and bringing a huge shirt to get signed by everyone, plan on getting sigs from every con in Ga this year

lostcat461

Will be there with bells on! Well, maybe with bells on. Might be too festive. FWA is always a good time, and if you get bored, you can go have fun at the coke bottling plant!

Kindle

I only *JUST* found out that it's going to be the same weekend I was planning to head to Atlanta for MoMoCon (which is down the block at the Marriott). So now I have to decide which rooms are cheaper and which one I'll be day passing. :p

If anyone needs a roommate, let me know!

numunuucoyote

It was kind of a last minute thing, but I'll be going. I don't have a room as of now, but I'd be glad to split the cost for a room to stay in.

I am trying to go, just need a room and ride. Will be happy to split costs on any expences, gas and room costs.

Have one possible person offering a room, just really need a ride.

angrynorsky

I'll be driving down with a few buds if we can find a car... First time in Atlanta, first time at a furry con, first FWA. So excited!