• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FWA Atlanta

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
any1 going next year or year after next?

its Furry Week Atlanta for you who dont know every year in March

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
I would but I can't...but a fox can dream can't he...a fox can dream...

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Sounds fun, but unfortunately no.
Maybe in 2011 when I'm 19, in college, not constrained by my parents and all that Jazz.

LonelyFox

hope to see u there sometime X3

LonelyFox

I would but I can't...but a fox can dream can't he...a fox can dream...

meh well get there someday Hack, maybe we can convince your mom to take us... or jsut wait till were 16 or something and we can drive...

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
I can probably convince my mom to take us...I can say (cause I have always been an artist) Its like an art convention but for animal art. hrmmmm...Thats good if I don't see the guys in fur suits xD

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
I can probably convince my mom to take us...I can say (cause I have always been an artist) Its like an art convention but for animal art. hrmmmm...Thats good if I don't see the guys in fur suits xD

Unfortunately, you'll end up seeing guys in fursuits anyways.

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
I'm hoping to be there. Money is a wee bit tight and it'll be my first furry convention. :D

EmberTiger

Bomb Chicka Wah Wah
I'm going to FWA 2009! =]

It'll be my first Con!

Got my Hotel Room reserved and Everything.

(There's a special rate of $127 per Night right now. They WERE wanting $238!) D:

So, yeah.

Purdy Excited.

Lilfurbal

Cuddly Kitty Cat
At the current time I do plan to attend FWA 09. In a new fursuit I should have at that time also. I do look forward to that :D

I do have a hotel room reserved already. Now just gotta wait D:

Cyrsynik

In The Land Where Dragons Rule
Sounds fun, but unfortunately no.
Maybe in 2011 when I'm 19, in college, not constrained by my parents and all that Jazz.

same.......but hey we got damn good prerogatives don't we :D (FTW BIG VOCABULARY TIME!) lol

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
I'm hoping to go! Maybe I can save up enough money to pre-reg on my own; my awesome mom just spent a lot of money pre-registering for MFM. 8D I would LOVE to go to FWA though, since we live right in South Carolina.

Kano

Beatlemaniac
I hope I can go to the 09 one, if not then I'll definately be at the next one ^^

EmberTiger

Bomb Chicka Wah Wah
I'm hoping to go! Maybe I can save up enough money to pre-reg on my own; my awesome mom just spent a lot of money pre-registering for MFM. 8D I would LOVE to go to FWA though, since we live right in South Carolina.

It's only $35 Pre-Registration! =]

I live in Greenville. =P

Hope to see ya there! =D

blackheart717x

Vox Dragen
lol well i only live a few miles from the new hotel location, sadly i won't be able to attend, funds cut short and all that good stuff. However i do have high hopes for next year 2010.

Rayne

Get out of here, stalker!
Planning on it, but I won't know for sure until next year.

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Meh If I can go I would love to see you all there :p I'll try hard but no promises.

iciewolf

I iZ AwZuMm
I am going. It will be my first furry con but I look forward to it. Im trying to meet other furries who are going ahead of time. It woluld make my experience a little less tense and more enjoyable. Hope to see you there.

Alchera

I am going. Will probably be a Dealer.