• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FYI: I am an Outage

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
F Y I - OUTAGE

Per my previous notice, Fur Affinity is currently scheduled for a major outage as we re-locate our servers to a new hosting facility. As mentioned prior this will offer faster bandwidth connections and a more reliable hosting base for the site (read: less outages). This outage is expected to last a minimum of 24 hours downtime between Sunday, June 8th to Monday, June 9th.

Please plan accordingly.

NOTICE:
I just got a call from Gushi. The server move is going to be bumped up a few hours.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
First thought that came to mind:

The guy from LoZ: The Adventure of Link that says "I AM ERROR."

As for this, bwuahahahaha, sucks for all of you, I'll be out of state during all of this n_n

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Watch, despite this there will still be a bunch of moron furries who can't read.

They will either: A.) Be sitting in the lobby waiting for updates, pressing F5 every two seconds, wondering why the forums won't work while 900 guests all do the same idiot thing.
B.) Ask Preyfar what's going on, despite this post on some other medium, such as a livejournal or facebook or whatever the hell FA uses.

BDraggy

I´m Luckly, Cus I´m Gonna Be Kinda Of Without od Internet Until Monday Night Due Some Dudes Come To The House And They R Staying in My Bedroom i have to Go To Stay At My Sister´s House. Yaayyy (I Tinhk ;3)

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
The fact that I will have a life for about two days when FA is down is completely coincidencial... >_> <_<

Shark_the_raptor

I'm in love with a pizza.
F Y I -- OUTAGE

Per my previous notice, Fur Affinity is currently scheduled for a major outage as we re-locate our servers to a new hosting facility. As mentioned prior this will offer faster bandwidth connections and a more reliable hosting base for the site (read: less outages). This outage is expected to last a minimum of 24 hours downtime between Sunday, June 8th to Monday, June 9th.

Please plan accordingly.​

Man the turrets! We await floods of guests!

I mean... understood.

THEO1

you do realize that this could cause the complete destruction of the furry fandom as we know it.... i mean you remember that link of the day dont you? *is afraid... is very afraid*

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Good luck to you guys on the move. ^^ Hope all goes smoothly.

Kite-Levinas

the fact that i was a journal helped tremendously... cause unless the sites down an it gives me a link to what's going on, then I don't read other's journals that often either. XD

though yea i can assume a repeat of dooms day with a bunch of furfags... hahha

that'll give me an excuse to live a life. XDDDD

anyway, see ya when it gets changed!

robomilk

fruit bat at large
Best prepare MyFursona then...
Every other site on the net suddenly gets busier when FA goes down :S

raowenblackbird

is Rick Rollin'
Guess I should use this time to beef up my art skills and keep drawing... ya'know... or playing Brawl >o>

RaireEX08

Many thanks for letting us know in advance (and being specific about whenabouts the outage will happen too).
Also, huge thanks to whoever added a link here onto the FA header - I don't check the forums as often as I'd like (should?), and it's nice to have a heads-up.
Uhm... Good luck?!