• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site Gallery Folder, help!

TheCoyoteQueen

DarkBlood
Hey there! This is probably a silly question but here it goes How do I assign submissions to a folder? I have tried going to manage folders, created the folders and went to manage submissions but the folders are not appearing on the drop down list? My gallery is a bit of mess and I just want to tidy it up..

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Hey there! This is probably a silly question but here it goes How do I assign submissions to a folder? I have tried going to manage folders, created the folders and went to manage submissions but the folders are not appearing on the drop down list? My gallery is a bit of mess and I just want to tidy it up..
Double-check your folders to make sure they're showing up in Folder Management. Make sure that you've created folders and not Folder Groups.
Direct link: User control panel -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Here's an example of what my folders and groups look like.

KumxAG8.png

After that, you can go to Submission Management, select the submissions you want, choose the folder you want them to go into, then click Assign to Folder.
Direct link: User control panel -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

TheCoyoteQueen

DarkBlood
Thank you so much! I think the issue was that I just made folder groups and not actual folders!