• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted! Instead of corrupting your wishes you get lazy and procrastinating genies who have every intention of granting your wishes the way you want it but simply never get around to it

I wish for a super power.

Oooooooh! That was a good one!

Granted, you have the power to summon a fire hose at any point in space to give furdom a cold shower. The problem is, you can't figure out how to shut it off!

I wish I had a good night's sleep.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. You must now sleep 23 hours a day though.
I wish my genies weren't lazy and procrastinating.

B

blue sky love

Granted, but now this genie will force her active, mindful lifestyle on you constantly!

I wish for taco bell to deliver in my town.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. Taco Bell delivers your mail every day now. That's why your letters are soaked in grease and taco sauce.

I wish I could travel to Australia for a fur con.

B

blue sky love

Granted, but it's exclusive only to marsupial furries.

I wish I could be mentally healthy enough to get a job!!!!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! People stop discriminating, but sadly, animals don't. All the skunks spray all the dogs; all the dogs bite all the people; all the birds dive-bomb all the cats, and there in constant chaos.

I wish that 'Snowball Fight' was a Winter Olympics event, and that I was on the US Olympic Snowball Fight team.

B

blue sky love

Granted, but there is a major heatwave during the next Winter Olympics. It's even too warm for snow machines to function!

I wish my gut felt better

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I wish my gut felt better
Wish granted. Your gut feels like the softest most expensive fur ever and people come from far and wide trying to lay their head on your tummy.

I wish I had a wallet that was always full of money.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! You have a wallet full of these, at the peak of the Zimbabwe inflation crisis:

I wish all furries shopped at Savings Skunk stores, for quality and value.

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
Granted! A wave of furries congregate at Savings Skunk to raid the store. They steal everything that isn't nailed down and leave you with nothing but empty shelves.

I wish I had a trebuchet that I can use to launch giant custard pies at my enemies

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Granted! A wave of furries congregate at Savings Skunk to raid the store. They steal everything that isn't nailed down and leave you with nothing but empty shelves.

I wish I had a trebuchet that I can use to launch giant custard pies at my enemies

Granted! But you know what they say - you are your own worst enemy, so the trebuchet swings around and hits you every time.

I wish I had some pretzels right about now.

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Granted! But you know what they say - you are your own worst enemy, so the trebuchet swings around and hits you every time.

I wish I had some pretzels right about now.

Granted. I found them by the side of the road, but I think most of them still look good.

I wish I understood my calculus homework.

Lunneus

Perpetually Tired
Granted, you have an instant understanding of every aspect of calculus, you could solve them in your sleep. Any other subject though.. you might have some trouble.

I wish I didn't have a cold.

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Granted, you have an instant understanding of every aspect of calculus, you could solve them in your sleep. Any other subject though.. you might have some trouble.

I wish I didn't have a cold.

Granted. You have lupus instead.

I wish there was a burrito bar on campus.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Granted! You have a wallet full of these, at the peak of the Zimbabwe inflation crisis:

I wish all furries shopped at Savings Skunk stores, for quality and value.
Can I get this changed into Zimbabwe ones?

I wish I had a job.
Wish granted. You are the high voltage "Is this line live?" tester. Just hold the ground wire and touch to line being tested...

I wish above bank note was One Hundred Trillion US Dollars.

Faustus

Granted! You somehow mystically manage to get them BEFORE the concert instead, to the extent that you feel too bad to attend in the first place.

I wish I could invent a new musical instrument with an amazing unique sound all of its own.

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Granted. I'm not sure how you managed to cram an entire orchestra worth of woodwind instruments into a guy's rectum but we all agree that the sound produced is unique and that no one wants to attend.

I wish my cough would go away.

Night.Claw

Granted. I'm not sure how you managed to cram an entire orchestra worth of woodwind instruments into a guy's rectum but we all agree that the sound produced is unique and that no one wants to attend.

I wish my cough would go away.
Granted, a genie appears in front of you, but instead of fixing your coughing, this happens:

Wish i could be nicer to people.

Faustus

Wish i could be nicer to people.
Oh why not... Granted! Your new best friend is a man with a rectum full of musical instruments! It sounds awful and nobody else will come near you with him around, but you're compelled to be nice to him. He just WON'T GO AWAY!

I wish for a new jew's harp.