• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Granted! Now your instincts lead you to exterminate any host/victims that contains one. :3

I wish I don't feel any pain.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I wish I don't feel any pain.
Granted! you now have congenital analgesia! you might leave your hand on a hot stove by accident and lose a few fingers by not noticing they're on fire, but at least you won't feel a thing!

I wish I uh... was a good genie. It feels like every wish I grant turns horrible.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Granted, you can now grant every wish perfectly and exactly and the client wanted, however every time you do so causes you to experience crippling pain and blinding headaches. Conversely screwing peoples wishes up gives you no pain and free candy.

I wish my cup was always full of tea at the perfect temperature and taste.

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! It's at the perfect temperature and taste...which means this tea tastes like coffee, because the genie is, and has exquisite taste :p

I wish it would stop snowing here; it's May!

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Granted. Now it snows 24/7 only except May xP

I wish I am not sleepy when I shouldn't.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. You now never sleep, so you body never heals itself and you go insane. But hey! At least you aren't sleepy!

I wish I could reverse age.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Granted, you can now grant every wish perfectly and exactly and the client wanted, however every time you do so causes you to experience crippling pain and blinding headaches. Conversely screwing peoples wishes up gives you no pain and free candy.
Aww man why do you have to play with my emotions >.>
I wish I could reverse age.
Granted! you'll be back to being an embryo, then nothing, in no time! some call it overkill, I just call it "efficiency" (plus I really want the free candy)

I wish I had a good, well-paid job (with more free candy)

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
I'll take that as your wish:p
Granted! here, have some candy (an Indian unit of mass equal to 227 kg;))

I wish I could keep up with PvP:p
Granted! You are now forced to only visit the PvP thread and spend every minute of the day (except when sleeping, eating, etc.) chatting with the other PvP thread-goers :D

I wish that rodent incisors didn't grow so quickly

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Granted. Now you can complete every speedruns, breaking world record like you were born for it. However, once you start each countdown, you can never move a feet outta the spot you're playing it until you complete the run.

Any matters? Well the same rule applies when you get stuck by glitches! You can never go to bathrooms nor go fetch some food during that time unless someone helps you get the job done at the same spot. :3

I wish O nevwr habe typos anynorr.

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
The genie couldn't quite make that one out. Google translated it as "The nevor havi type anonymous" That's still pretty cryptic. So, the genie thought you wanted to be anonymous. You are now completely anonymous, no one knows, or can ever know, your identity. Not even your friends and family. Everyone who meets you sees you as a stranger, even if you spent all of yesterday hanging out with them.

I wish half of all cars in the world were replaced with bicycles.

FurryFelix

Rookie Fur
Granted, but it now takes 6x as long to get anywhere because it takes so dang long with all the bikes in the way!

I wish I could have more motivation to clean my apartment

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Wish granted. You're now cursed to never sleep again until your apartment is cleaned.

I wish i knew how to cast magic spells.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Granted, now you know exactly how to cast spells!

However, 'knowing' and 'being capable of' is completely different thing. As your knowledge suggests, you need 3 real unicorn horns on your forehead, this means you have to uh... maybe use spell to obtain them but you can't cast that spell....

It's kinda similar to 'Egg first or chicken first', maybe?

I wish I can make actual 3d models out of my brain without in need of interpretation via the 3d programs and PC.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted, but after you make your first 3D model, you run out of your brains so you are just kind of a vegetable now. Plus, it was really messy. Yuck!

I wish I knew the winning lottery numbers the day before they were drawn.

Faustus

Granted! But you have no way of buying a ticket until the day after they are drawn.

I wish for fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Granted, unfortunately you keep forgetting to buy a ticket.

I wish my hands had virus repelling properties so I didn't have to wear gloves.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted: Your hands now repel the virus but only to your face.

I wish @TR273 didn't have to deliver packages every day (almost).