• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

DreamSoul9999

The sandwich appears as described in your hands, but the lettuce is encased inside a 2-inch thick block of ice.

I wish...more than anything...more than life....more than jewels....

Faustus

OK this is a toughy! I guess the only way I can make things that are 'more than' abstract concepts is to add a few letters.
So what's more than anything? Many things.
What's more than life? A lifer.
What's more than jewels? Jewel thieves.
Your house is filled to the brim with escaped convicts who steal all your jewellery and take you hostage for good measure.

I wish for an easier wish to corrupt!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. You are now in charge of corrupting only wishes to win the lottery.

I wish I could win the lottery.

Faustus

Well I guess I'd better do that, then!

Congratulations! You have 'won' the lottery! That means you now own it and are responsible for paying the prizes out of your own pocket. Sadly, you have not won the revenue from ticket sales, advertising or any other income from the business.

I wish I could see better.

FooFoo4230

Wish granted! You have perfect vision, of EVERYTHING. The knowledge that eldritch abominations and deities impossible for any mortal to comprehend drives you completely sane. Because nobody likes a sane person, they lock you away. Due to your abilities, you are the perfect pawn. Both sides are attempting to kill you so that the other side cannot have you. The screams of terror eventually bring people in, only to find a pile of fine ashes. Analysis of these remains shows no recognizably human remnants. You have been vaporized by several kindly deities, who decided to end your suffering. In your afterlife, you have been forcibly conscripted as an assassin, to battle the worst of the horrors. You’re understandably not very happy about that.

I wish for more extremely cute cats to be in the world. I can’t see this going horribly wrong.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Wish granted! The adorable cats now run the world. Welp, should've seen this coming....a real catastrophe.....the real catacomb of it all....the felying government....the cat really got our tongue....

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
I want a hot tub.
I'm gonna grant you that wish!
But... are you allergic to lava?

If you think you're getting a hot tub with water... you're wrong. You really want it hot, don't you?

I wish for a crispy stripe of bacon ^-^

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Can it be just full of bacon grease instead of lava?
If you provide it, yes. But it has to be boiling hot!
You might want to wish for some french fries too?

Now, somebody giv bacon, or I'll accidentally replace the lava with hot tar!

FooFoo4230

Uhh... So, I know that I’m supposed to grant your wish in the wrong way, and normally I would give you a stripe of bacon-flavored paint, with lead in it, but I also like bacon... I’ll just give you a nice piece of bacon, and hope that the Genie Authorities don’t take away my license...
I wish that this event would go unnoticed by the genie authorities.

Faustus

The Impala is safe though, so there's that.

...Are you sure about that? 'cause I just saw him at the Walmart gun counter spending all his pension....

images.jpeg

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Granted! But that rabbit is a gangster, and him and his buddies jump you. The Impala is safe though, so there's that.

I wish I could stop glitching so much.

Granted! Now you won't glitch anymore but the server is now a potato server. Lag and glitch all together!

I wish I could get my 15th hobby gun!

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Granted! But now they give money to who they like personally instead!

Wish I don't hesitate and/or be too careful while meeting a new friend! Some of them think I'm a boring cat...
(It's better than being viewed as a super naughty moggy, maybe?)

Faustus

Granted! Now nobody gets money at all! Thanks, CoronaVirus!

[Ninja'd!]

Ok, Granted! Now you jump on people and start hugging them the second you set eyes upon them! This scares a lot of people and you are quickly arrested for assault.

I wish to be accidentally awarded the Templeton Prize, so I could watch the audiences' faces when I told them I'm an atheist.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
(idk there is a wish for me to grant)

I wish for the best, yummiest soup of all time!

GroovySpaceFox

Granted, but the soup isn't free. You will have to pay $5.36 million in Canadian pennies.

I wish I had the most advanced super computer.

GoldenEyes27

Pending Deletion
Granted, but the soup isn't free. You will have to pay $5.36 million in Canadian pennies.

I wish I had the most advanced super computer.
Granted, Only to find out it has no buttons and doesn't respond to your mind, So you will have to re-code it from inside.
I wish for a warp drive.

Faustus

Granted! The driveway of your house is now warped by the heat, causing it to crack. That's going to cost a few thousand to fix!

I wish for a pair of seven league boots.