• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. The next time you go out on the water, you are attacked by a pirate ship.

I wish I had a submarine.

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
Wish granted. The next time you go out on the water, you are attacked by a pirate ship.

I wish I had a submarine.

Granted, but its an old german one and the destroyers are angry

i wish that the political section would trap its posters inside and never let them escape, and that i am not traped there as well

————————

Edit, or its this one xkcd.com: Journal 3 but i had to put the link because the mouseover text is important

Last edited:

FooFoo4230

Granted! No, they aren’t seven leagues long, and they do work as intended, but they cause severe groin injuries, and there have been several accidents. You’re better off wearing only one and hopping with it. wiki.lspace.org: Seven League Boots - Discworld & Terry Pratchett Wiki
I wish I could get 4th place in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair for the Cybersecurity sub-category of the Systems Software category.
Aww, there were a whole bunch of people who had the same idea as I did. Oh well.

Faustus

i wish that the political section would trap its posters inside and never let them escape, and that i am not traped there as well
Granted! The political section is now full of wall posters of Joe Biden, Donald Trump and - for some reason - Che Guevara. Unable to get a word in edgeways, the people who populate that forum spill out into the others and ruin them instead.

I wish I could get 4th place in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair for the Cybersecurity sub-category of the Systems Software category.
Next genie, there's your target :D

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*

Next genie, there's your target :D

Granted, I will grant FooFoo's wish.

FooFoo, granted, but @Faustus has "volunteered" his PC as the target of the PenTesting competition. You successfully break into his PC and discover that he is part of an underground society of vampires running blood banks, but keeping the donations for themselves.

It is pretty cool... Untill they realize you are on to their evil plot!

I wish coffee didn't make me poop.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted, coffee makes you pee uncontrollably.

I mean, it kind of does that already. So, I would still call this a net gain.

I wish my writing improves greatly

Granted, your everything you write is now undeniably eloquent! Too bad you can hardly talk without fumbling over every word.

I wish Comcast had better customer service.

Renyard2001

I mean, it kind of does that already. So, I would still call this a net gain.

Granted, your everything you write is now undeniably eloquent! Too bad you can hardly talk without fumbling over every word.

I wish Comcast had better customer service.

I have a speech impediment so this isn't new territory for me

Also granted, Comcast has customer service that rivals the heavens....too bad you legally can't contact Comcast.

Anyway, I wish for giant plant that I don't have to water!

FooFoo4230

Comcast has customer service that rivals the heavens.
But you can almost never ask to speak to the manager! You also can’t call them unless you’re dead...
(Getting back on topic.)
Anyway, I wish for giant plant that I don't have to water!
Wish gladly granted! You don’t have to water it, just feed it raw flesh several times a day. It’s a giant carnivorous plant! Now people will think that you’re a supervillain! It doesn’t eat people though, just parts of them. You also have to remove the bones first, so no feeding it people’s hands! (Without proper preparations, at least. Eyes are a nice treat for it though, just don’t give it too many!)
I wish that people were better at coming up with passwords! Way too many people have “password” as their password!

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Granted, but transforming a TV series producer into a cow turns out to be a thing that you get criticized for a lot.

I wish people would stop calling real-time action roguelites roguelikes.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Granted but you suffocated in pizza
Like how did you not know that would happen!?
I wish my chargers wouldn't flipping break after after 3 weeks. > : ( > : V > : (

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
GRANTED! You now can could, but immediately wish you couldn't again.

I wish for the end of human greed.

Faustus

Granted! Want another? 'course you do! What, another? You the boss! More???
Yeah, you get caught in an infinite loop and play out your final days shouting for more wishes without ever making one that did anything.

I wish I could weave a beautiful, magical fabric out of pure love in which to clothe the world.