• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.
Granted! You are now a mouse.

I wish... that's it.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Granted...a Dutch Angel Dragon XD
ecda7b2161e76f8026c349e0ee8d6485.jpg

I wish I got a wolf in Animal Crossing.

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Granted but it’s really a sheep in wolf’s clothing.

I wish I could understand animal speak

Good Boy Avery

Level 28 Good Boy
Granted but it’s really a sheep in wolf’s clothing.

I wish I could understand animal speak

Granted. You become the animal/ one of the aninals your fursona is based off of, non-anthro.

I wish for the ability to sneeze when I'd otherwise just feel that weird nose tingle that makes me think I'm gonna sneeze but it's just a tease.

GroovySpaceFox

Granted, but the sneeze is so loud that everyone in a 5 mile radius will be able to hear it.

I wish I knew how to play the theremin.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted but you play so bad that people ask you to stop
I wish I were my sona

Granted! You are now the most powerful dragon/human hybrid in the universe!

However:

Faustus

Granted. Let me tell you a tale.

In the centuries before the Hellenes came to Greece, the region was rife with cults of various trees, holly, oak, and of horses and the like. The culture was matriarchal, and the priestesses of these cults prone to bacchic orgies. Once every year (or 'great year' by some accounts, which may have been several years) they would choose a king to marry the high priestess. This man was treated as a god, right up to the point at the end of his reign when the priestesses worked themselves into a divine frenzy, tore him to pieces and ate him. (This may be a root of the common practice of 'communion' which occurs in several religions.)

Y'all don't get any special powers, and a year to live.

I wish I could fall asleep whenever I liked and always woke up on time feeling refreshed.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Granted, but only while you're asleep.

I wish this severe case of food poisoning would depart so I can actually get out of bed at some point this week..

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Granted, but the food poisoning does not go far. It loafs around your house for years, eating your food, burping loudly and repeatedly telling you that your favorite TV series "suck". It also tries to enter and sicken all of your houseguests.

I wish that sick drunks did not hover irresponsibly near me when I go shopping for groceries.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Granted, but the food poisoning does not go far. It loafs around your house for years, eating your food, burping loudly and repeatedly telling you that your favorite TV series "suck". It also tries to enter and sicken all of your houseguests.

I wish that sick drunks did not hover irresponsibly near me when I go shopping for groceries.
MY WISH ACTUALLY WORKED, TODAY I WOKE UP AND IM FINE WTF!

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom

Granted!
They hover over you at all other times....
... including when you sleeeep!

I wish I was more organised.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I wish I were a god of destruction
Granted! but now the only thing you can do is destroy. When you try to do the dishes you break all of them; When you try to pet a puppy, you kill it. When you grab a cookie to eat, it falls into a million crumbs that then get stuck in dolphins' blowholes and choke them

I wish some people weren't so ridiculously thin-skinned..

Good Boy Avery

Level 28 Good Boy
Granted. People you meet will spontaneously grow an inch-thick layer of skin.

I wish i didn't have to rhyme everytime i sang.

Faustus

Granted! You are now the world's first blank-verse rapper, incapable of rhyming, singing, or busting a cap in anyone's ass.

...I wish 'Ass' still meant 'Donkey'.

Faustus

Granted! Uh oh, here comes the Green New Deal! Oh dear, all petrol-driven trucks and cars are illegal and you can't afford a Tesla Cybertruck.

I wish to be the next Doctor Who!