• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

DireDrag0n

Not actually a dragon. Am catfish.
Granted! I have hired two guys to come around and start throwing all your underwear up in the air and catching it again.
... PJs stands for Panty Jugglers, right?

I wish I had awesome solar panels so I never had to pay electricity bills.
Granted! The sun now requires payment by the hour, and you really aren't in a place to bargain.

I wish for a stable, well-paying job.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted! The sun now requires payment by the hour, and you really aren't in a place to bargain.

I wish for a stable, well-paying job.

Granted! You are the sun!

Earth is suing you for monopolistic practices.

I wish for... CHEESE!

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Granted!
Catnip is now however a Class A controlled substance, and the police spotted you.
You are sentenced to 30 years down the Mischief Mines.

I wish I could stop burning pans.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Granted! Here's one that was around in the 70s...the 1870s :p

DSCN1739-thomson-tide-machine.jpg

I wish that Birnam Wood would come to Dunsinane!

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted! You now have a costly new coffee maker; however @Skittles now rules your land, and has, of course, banned coffee.

I wish I had a stylish and comfy sofa.

Granted! You have one stylish sofa and one comfy sofa! That is right! You have two sofas!

Sadly... You don't have room for both so one of them has to go in storage.

I wish to buy Savings Skunk.

Faustus

I have no idea what that means, so I asked transformer:

"I wish to buy Savings Skunk," said Emyrelda.

"Granted!" cried the evil genie, and
in a moment, all was clear in the place. "If you are truly a savings agent of mine , you may buy my precious little Skunk." "Oh, no !" said Emy relda. "I am not a savings agent! I am a woman of great wealth and good taste !" The evil gen ie was delighted , for he had found a perfect instrument. He took her into the store room , and made her enter the storeroom, where he took out some bottles and jars of various colored liquids and poured them over her. She became a very smelly skunk.

Oh, I guess Transformer gets the next wish too, so:

I wish for this year to have a little more time for myself.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I have no idea what that means, so I asked transformer:

"I wish to buy Savings Skunk," said Emyrelda.

"Granted!" cried the evil genie, and
in a moment, all was clear in the place. "If you are truly a savings agent of mine , you may buy my precious little Skunk." "Oh, no !" said Emy relda. "I am not a savings agent! I am a woman of great wealth and good taste !" The evil gen ie was delighted , for he had found a perfect instrument. He took her into the store room , and made her enter the storeroom, where he took out some bottles and jars of various colored liquids and poured them over her. She became a very smelly skunk.

Oh, I guess Transformer gets the next wish too, so:

I wish for this year to have a little more time for myself.

(Yep, that's what I expected XD)

Granted, nobody asks Transformer questions anymore (poor lonely transformer :( )

I wish that I had a doughnut.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. You HAD a donut.... because I eated it.

I wish I owned a donut shop.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! But the only employees you can find are mischievous foxes, who goof around all the time, and use all the donuts to play ring-toss.

I wish I got paid big money to take naps.

zandelux

AKA Kardek
Granted! You become the world's first professional napper. Unfortunately people want to film you doing it, and a crowded set with bright lights is not the best place to take a nap. Due to your performance anxiety, you can't actually fall asleep, and you quit your job after a few days.

I wish I could stay up for several more hours working on my fursona, instead of it cutting into my sleep time.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Granted, but the time it takes to work on your fursona have increased by 100 times.

I wish for a plain old button.

DireDrag0n

Not actually a dragon. Am catfish.
Granted! You made a speech in front of a copy of the book "Nation" by Terry Pratchett. It was so shocked, there was no reaction at all.

I wish to travel back in time 2 weeks.

GroovySpaceFox

Granted, but you don't travel back in time in this universe. You travel back 2 weeks in a parallel universe where Earth is ruled by giant spiders.

I wish I had some affordable pizza.

Faustus

Granted! Say hello to my little friends campylobacter, clostridium perfringens, e. coli, listeria, norovirus and good ol' Sam 'n' Ella. Say goodbye to your stomach lining.

I wish for gentle sparkling mists to kiss the sunlight-bedecked hills of ancient dreaming Bath city this fine Autumn morning.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Granted, but the sun end up temporarily blinding you.

I wish for a single pear.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Granted! One day you will meet that friendly extraterrestrial alien, and become friends!

But later he/she/they tells you that their race is after Earth and they followed him/her/them. At least this friend had no bad intentions....

I wish for a friendly hug from furries, without Covid around.