• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You have the power, however when ever you try to close it it doesn't close. You will play this game until you die.

I wish for pancakes. nice fluffy pancakes!

Melnew

You have the power, however when ever you try to close it it doesn't close. You will play this game until you die.

I wish for pancakes. nice fluffy pancakes!
Your pancakes are fluffy all pancakes you get/make from now on will be filled with fluffy cat fur.

I wish there were more demon furs

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Your pancakes are fluffy all pancakes you get/make from now on will be filled with fluffy cat fur.

I wish there were more demon furs
Done.

*You know have to babies sitting in front of you.*

I wish foooooooooor.... a cute collar.

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Granted, but you end up so cute everyone starts chasing you around.

I wish for eternal pain and suffering.

Melnew

Granted, but you end up so cute everyone starts chasing you around.

I wish for eternal pain and suffering.
Granted you are now trapped in a dvm struggling with paperwork waiting in long lines surrounded by annoying people forever.

I wish for the next person who comments to be a cutie~

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Granted, but immediately after someone's bunny dies in a horrible accident. You monster! >:

I wish for a beanie bag.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Granted, but immediately after someone's bunny dies in a horrible accident. You monster! >:

I wish for a beanie bag.
*Hands you a bag full of beans.*

I wish for a cute little flower crown to go on my ear *Adorable head tilt.*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Hands you drugged up elmo, with blood shot eyes.*

He'll tickle ya for sure. xD

I wish for a nice, delicious pie!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
@Faustus Granted. But it's possessed, can fly, and never stops tickling you. Nor does it ever stop talking, in that annoying Elmo voice...all day, all night, and all the time.

@ssaannttoo. Granted. Here is a cow-pie! :p (sorry, first thing that came to mind!)|

I wish I got paid big money to stare blankly into space.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
@Faustus Granted. But it's possessed, can fly, and never stops tickling you. Nor does it ever stop talking, in that annoying Elmo voice...all day, all night, and all the time.

@ssaannttoo. Granted. Here is a cow-pie! :p (sorry, first thing that came to mind!)|

I wish I got paid big money to stare blankly into space.
*Hands you millions of Rupees.*

Pie on that.

I wish for a punishment to give @Simo.

Pygmepatl

Reviving the good ol' times
Granted, but the genie misheards and instead gives a punishment to a random skunk named Simon.

I wish for a peaceful night.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Snaps fingers.*

You now know why redstone is red.

But I would like to know how to do origami.

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]
*Snaps fingers.*

You now know why redstone is red.

But I would like to know how to do origami.

You are now an origami master! That is... you are a master made of origami that teaches your students... also made of origami, the ways of the ninja! Teenage Mutant Ninja Paper!

I wish fish were friends... not food.

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Granted. You are now able to make every recipe to a T. You become renowned as a famous cookie recipe writer, and your sheer mastery of recipes is unmatched.
Actually making cookies is another story.

I wish to know whether a hot dog is a sandwich.

zandelux

AKA Kardek
Granted. You now know the answer (spoiler: it's not!) but everyone on Earth insists that it is, and will never believe you.

I wish I had enough time to watch every movie, play every game, and read every book that I wanted to.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Granted. Now the world moves at one-eighth the speed, while you still move at normal speed. However, you can't control your newfound "speed" and accidentally destroy a small city!

I wish that the pack of "boneless" chicken I got today didn't have a bone in it.

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]
Granted! It doesn't have any chicken in it either.

I wish for a life size statue of my lovely self made of solid diamond.

Granted!

But the statue is alive and thinks it IS you.... if you disagree with him... well he knows your every trick and is made of diamond! Good luck getting your life back from him!

I wish I didn't sweat so much.

Last edited:
T

the sleepiest kitty

Granted, you can never sweat again! Unfortunately you will eventually die of heat stroke. =(

I wish I had more Switch games.