• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Melnew

Granted! But it survives by humans becoming furries because of the radiation caused by the machines' nuclear attack.

I wish for furryfication and transhumanism to be the new future instead.
Granted the government now installs passive animal genes into citizens to keep them docile

I wish the next person would write out their response in Spanish.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Granted! Here it is in Maori:
He tika, engari ko te waahanga tuatahi anake, ko era atu kei roto i tetahi atu reo Romance

I wish for a pot of gold.
Granted!
images (25).jpeg

I wish for no wasps this summer.

Faustus

Granted! Of course no wasps this summer means they won't be laying eggs for next summer, so all wasps are now extinct, even the non-stinging varieties. Did you know that wasps help keep the spider population down? Did you also know that the fig wasp is the only pollinator of the fig tree? Did you also also know that hornets are not wasps? Oh, especially MURDER HORNETS.

Your life is now full of spiders, hornets and NO FIGS FOR YOU!

I wish I could invent the perfect hairpiece, to help baldies the world over.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted, too bad they're gigantic, alive, hungry, and they want to eat you

I wish for mosquitos to stop bullying me when I'm not hungry

Granted! They are now your friends and it is your turn to provide drinks for the mosquito party next week!

I wish for donuts.

sleepy kitty

oh no, it's that crazy cat :o
Granted. All the donuts are stale & plain flavored.

I wish for a big thing of chips!

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted. All the donuts are stale & plain flavored.

I wish for a big thing of chips!
Granted! You now have a big bottle containing 2 chips.... and they are poker chips. You can't even get them out because they won't fit through the bottleneck.

I want pudding!

sleepy kitty

Granted! You now have a big bottle containing 2 chips.... and they are poker chips. You can't even get them out because they won't fit through the bottleneck.

I want pudding!
Granted! It's rice pudding! Salt was accidentally used instead of sugar. But there's raisins too!

I wish I had a cat.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted! You did. Not anymore though, sorry.

I wish for a cold glass of water.

Granted! Here is a cold glass of boiling water!

Oops! The difference in temperature caused the glass to break!

I wish... for... the key to Old McDonald's hen house.

sleepy kitty

Granted! Here is a cold glass of boiling water!

Oops! The difference in temperature caused the glass to break!

I wish... for... the key to Old McDonald's hen house.
Granted! But the "hens" are prostitues. You didn't specify the type of hen house!

I wish I had 100 different charms for my Pandora bracelet!

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted! But the "hens" are prostitues. You didn't specify the type of hen house!

I wish I had 100 different charms for my Pandora bracelet!
The key worked! Exactly the type of hens I wanted to... oh hi!

Granted! You have a box of Lucky Charms! It is Magically Delicious!... just like the hens.

I wish for a strawberry shake! Why am I stuck on food?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! You learn to make ox-tail soup, only some wise-ass skunk changed the recipe to fox-tail soup, and you find that having your tail in a pot of soup is not at all what you had in mind! :p

I wish I had an anthro giraffe, to snuggle.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted! You learn to make ox-tail soup, only some wise-ass skunk changed the recipe to fox-tail soup, and you find that having your tail in a pot of soup is not at all what you had in mind! :p

I wish I had an anthro giraffe, to snuggle.

Granted! But you have to share him with me! And I can be clingy sometimes. ^w^

I wish for memes.

Faustus

Granted! Did you know that the word 'Meme' was coined by Richard Dawkins? Its original intended meaning was 'an idea that replicates between individuals, mutating and evolving in a similar fashion to genes in a living species.' Well, the idea starts off as 'Foxes are Sexy' but quickly mutates into 'Emyrelda's computer is a great place to send dangerous spam and malware'.

I wish for my own pet fennec.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted! Did you know that the word 'Meme' was coined by Richard Dawkins? Its original intended meaning was 'an idea that replicates between individuals, mutating and evolving in a similar fashion to genes in a living species.' Well, the idea starts off as 'Foxes are Sexy' but quickly mutates into 'Emyrelda's computer is a great place to send dangerous spam and malware'.

I wish for my own pet fennec.

Granted! It is my alt sona and she constants wants attention.

I wish for a cute sky puppy to snuggle.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
The key worked! Exactly the type of hens I wanted to... oh hi!
(Just to make it worse)
*Waves back*
Hi!

Granted! It is my alt sona and she constants wants attention.

I wish for a cute sky puppy to snuggle.
Granted.

The sky puppy is currently at cruising altitude.

I wish for a holiday, somewhere not too warm and not too cold, and not undergoing any form of civil unrest.