• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Not too cold? Granted, but you'll have to live in my living room for two weeks. It's around 20C in terms of temperature. Only problem is? You will have to wear a French Maid outfit whenever you're awake. And wear cute kneesocks.

I wish for.. a tarantula.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
GRANTED!! You now have a 20-foot-tall tarantula that eats everybody it sees except you!!

I wish for a breakfast burrito.

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
GRANTED!! You now have a 20-foot-tall tarantula that eats everybody it sees except you!!

I wish for a breakfast burrito.
Granted! But the inside is frozen and the outside is lava hot. You somehow get frostbite and burns at the same time.

I wish for a piece of cherry pie.

Alys_0_0

GRANTED!!! BUT IT IS INFERIOR TO MINE IN EVERY WAY AND ONLY SHOOTS BABY POTATOES WITH MINIMAL FORCE!!

I WISH FOR POTATO RAIN!!

Yakamaru

Granted, but the potatoes rain at 300mph effectively raining so hard even buildings aren't safe. What have you done?!

I wish for.. A hug.

Alys_0_0

{THE POTATOES ARE SPREADING!!! SOON, WE WILL OVERRUN THE ENTIRE FORUM!}

GRANTED! But the hug comes from Mr. Potato Head

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Since you didn't make a wish, I wish for a free automobile.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! You win this free Chevy Metro!

(actually, I had a yellow one, that got over 200k miles on at, and averaged 35-40 mpg in gas...was a trusty, cheap commuting car...)

I wish I had a brand, spanking new Volvo wagon, with all the options.

Yakamaru

Granted, but there is no spanking included.

I wish for a cactus.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted, it's this one:

View attachment 99135

XD

I wish I'd have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIGHT!!!!! :p

Granted! You now glow blue, it keeps you up at night and is bad for your eyes.

I wish for a pet rock.

sleepy kitty

shy, smol kitty cat
Granted, but the green sky had to be made via nuclear war.

I wish I had tons of bananas!

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Granted, but the green sky had to be made via nuclear war.

I wish I had tons of bananas!

Granted! You have 587.5 metric tons on bananas.... they are already ripe so you better eat them before they go bad!

I would like a slice of bri on rye.

Last edited:

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Granted here's your micro thin slice of bri on an old moldy bit of bread.

I wish I had those socks that go missing doing laundry.

Granted, you find them after you go missing doing laundry too :p

I wish that I liked tomatoes.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted. You form a love of and obsession with tomatoes that is without parallel. All your dinnerware and household items have tomato motifs, and you start to dress as a plump, juicy tomato, in an inflatable tomato suit. You buy up more and more land, planting more and more tomatoes, while rising to the top position of the International Tomato Association, with your chief goal to make EVERYONE eat tomatoes. Sadly, you're hospitalized due to your all tomato diet, before you can reach this goal, but you will always love a nice BLT.

I wish I was tickling the foot-paws of a fox, with the tip of my tail.

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted! But the more you tickle the foot-paws, the more you become a fox yourself, growing red fur, longer snout and a fluffy fox tail; meanwhile the fox being tickled becomes bigger and more dominant. In the end, you end up being tied down and spanked by a gang of foxes so hard that you pass out after a while of torture. You become the foxes' pet and endure an endless hell of spanking for the rest of your life.

I wish for a nice new year.

Granted. You pass out until the next year and wake up in time for 2022's new year's eve.

i wish for a hot furry anthro girl with big bobbies in a swimsuit!!!!!!!!

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted, but because this is the furry fandom and we like to make everything weird, you find out what's truly underneath the swimsuit once you're in bed with her and scream from surprise. Enjoy your hot femboy furry girlfriend!

Now this one might be specific, but I wish for the forums' mobile interface to stop being so jiggly causing you to accidentally press things you didn't want to.

Granted, the screen doesn't fucking MOVE AT ALL.

I wish for a time machine.
Also:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sleepy kitty

shy, smol kitty cat
Granted, but the meter is stuck so you can only travel to Chernobyl, Ukraine on April 26, 1986 at 1:23am.

I wish I could grow a tail

Granted, but the tail has a mind of its own and continually annoys you.
I wish for another wish B)

sleepy kitty

shy, smol kitty cat
Granted, a second "Wish" website has been created, introducing "Wish 2" where items are made in and shipped to you from Zimbabwe!

I wish I had a chicken dinner