• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted! A very tiny bowl of ramen appears in front of you and can be easily finished in less than one second, but it's the best ramen ever made. Enjoy your ramen while you can and remember the experience forever!

I wish the file size limit of the forums was of more than 1M+.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Granted! It gets so huge that all the pent up furriness explodes through whatever device you are using :p

I wish that Thirsday is internationally recognised as Fursday :p

Faustus

Granted! 'Thirsday' of course does not appear on any calendar. I think you meant 'Thursday' but... I'm bound by the Genie code to give you exactly what you asked for and precisely what you didn't want. SorryNotSorry.

I wish for a never-ending roll of bubble wrap.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Granted! 'Thirsday' of course does not appear on any calendar. I think you meant 'Thursday' but... I'm bound by the Genie code to give you exactly what you asked for and precisely what you didn't want. SorryNotSorry.

I wish for a never-ending roll of bubble wrap.
Granted... you will be wrapped in an endless roll of bubble wrap, never to escape..

I wish for some colorful rocks.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Granted! They're highly radioactive, you'll be dead in three days :p

I wish my beard would shave itself, I'm just too lazy to be bothered XD

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. Since there is not a really defined border for beards, you are now completely sans fur now.

I wish for another Ice Age.

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted! You get another bottle of "Ice Age".

L2647394.JPG

I wish to have a warm meal for this cold night.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish Granted, but the sidewalk got torn up for street repair.

I wish I was 21 years old again.

Attachments

• Faustus Howlywood sign.jpg
    Faustus Howlywood sign.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 6

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted, but you can't SPELL it. Nobody can. I mean, come on! 'Siobhan' spells 'see-oh-ban', not 'shiv-awn'!

I wish for the best toilet ever.
Granted! The best toilet ever suddenly appears in your bathroom replacing your old one, it looks so comfy and nice, but it breaks into pieces as soon as you sit on it. Hey, you asked for the best toilet ever, not the strongest one.

Well, I wish for your butt to be fixed after that just out of sympathy.

Faustus

Granted. I take @Faustus 's butt to the vet and get it "fixed". No butt babies for you!
I guess that means I don't need the toilet any more at least!

@ssaannttoo granted! The clothing is so very sexy that every time you get it out of the closet you are immediately compelled to have sex with it, so it has to go in the laundry again.

I wish for a horn of Viking mead to celebrate my victory in Assassin's Creed: Valhalla! Skal!

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
I guess that means I don't need the toilet any more at least!

@ssaannttoo granted! The clothing is so very sexy that every time you get it out of the closet you are immediately compelled to have sex with it, so it has to go in the laundry again.

I wish for a horn of Viking mead to celebrate my victory in Assassin's Creed: Valhalla! Skal!

Granted! When you wake in the morning, your gaming system is smashed and the only clue is a tattoo of Thor's hammer on your flank. THAT was some strong mead!

I wish bras didn't cost so much!

ssaannttoo

Granted! When you wake in the morning, your gaming system is smashed and the only clue is a tattoo of Thor's hammer on your flank. THAT was some strong mead!

I wish bras didn't cost so much!
*Snaps fingers.*

Now bra's are 5 Cents. But they're just a tank top.

I wish I would receive more belly rubs!! ÒwÓ

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
*Snaps fingers.*

Now bra's are 5 Cents. But they're just a tank top.

I wish I would receive more belly rubs!! ÒwÓ
Granted! Those are on the house! *rubs belly*

I wish the coffee people and the tea people could get along.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
They can now. The coffee people are dead :3

I could use some cute socks for my little pawbs.

*SHows off da paws.*
Granted! They are big though, dwarfing your little pawbs and it looks extra cute! Won't stay on, though.

I wish for some "tea." Definitely not coffee... nope. *wink wink*