• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Granted. Unfortunately, the nice tassels belong to the ANTHRO SALMON MAFIA. They hit you with their tridents, painfully.
(Everyone knows that anthro fish love polearms. Nobody seems to know why.)

I wish for blessed potions of cure corruption.

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Granted. Unfortunately, the nice tassels belong to the ANTHRO SALMON MAFIA. They hit you with their tridents, painfully.
(Everyone knows that anthro fish love polearms. Nobody seems to know why.)

I wish for blessed potions of cure corruption.
Pardon? Blast potions of pure corruption? Sure!

I wish for an enchanted sword (with an enchantment useful in combat).

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted, but unfortunately for you, there is a cop with an arrest warrant for you attached to it.

I wish I had a nice, freshly cooked *medium rare* T-bone steak.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Your wish is reality, but in the past because you requested in the past tense, so you already ate it unfortunately :/

I wish for a car that cannot get damaged.

Faustus

Granted! But when you get in a massive car crash and are slowly being roasted alive by all the other burning cars around you, the firefighters find it impossible to cut you out with the ol' 'Jaws of Life'.

I wish for a quintuple rainbow!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*With the wiggle of a tail there is now a quadruple rainbow! But there are are also 4 angry leprechauns that are now at war over the same plots of land.*

I wish for some extra poofy, Miss Loofy hairy spray.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. You hair is now so poofy that it is impossible to get food to your mouth to eat and you starve.

I wish I could see a real-life Sabertooth.

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted! But the genie happens to be a skunk, so he makes the "good spankies" some soft butt baps to the skunks.

I wish for a chill night around the world.

Faustus

Granted! Have a Hoyt Carbon Alpha! It's probably going to go off accidentally one day though, and catapult your head into the next state.

rx42-510x1330.jpg

I wish for my very own evil empire to rule.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Hands you a little napper member ship chard to mini golf.*

Dont say I never gave you anything.

I would like.... some booties for my feeties :3

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Granted! A group of life sized gummi-bears flirts with you, and gives you all kinds of hugs, causing your fur to become all matted and sticky with gelatinous candy residue, which attracts many, many thousands of ants.

I wish I could discover a magical fountain, whose waters would turn anyone who drank of it into a possum, so I could pipe it into the Vulpine Valley water supply, and watch all those foxes become trashy 'ol possums!

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Granted, but the water is exceedingly corrosive, and destroys any pipes you might use to transport it.

I wish to know the meaning of life, and it can’t be 42.

Faustus

Ok, here you go! That was an easy one!

I wish that dogs weren't so needy, smelly or destructive and didn't need to poo.