• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. All dogs are now cats. They are still needy, smelly, destructive, and need to poo, but the good news is that they aren't dogs anymore.

I wish I had a tame pet sabertooth cat.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Gives you a a lamp that looks very similarly to a horse penis.*

:3 It's a lamp. Anybody who says other wise is probably horny.

I want anything that IS a horse penis.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Granted!! The cup is made of mesh :p

I wish I could write a good personal statement for university.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. You write a good personal statement, but it has waaaay too much information, so now everyone knows about all your "used to be" personal secrets.

I wish I knew the value of all items I look at for appraisal.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I wish I knew the value of all items I look at for appraisal.
Granted! now you look at any object or person and all you can see is its value as a number, also it's using the Drachma standard from 200 BC!

I wish honesty wasn't underrated.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Wish granted. Honesty is now so highly valued, that to tell, either on purpose or by a slip of the tongue, anything that isn't the complete truth carries a death penalty. The result is that society has become a collection of hermit people that never interact with each other.

I wish I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Into existence pops a single spoonful of super melty mint chocolate chip ice cream, but be weary it looks like it has hair on it.*

I wish for love and affection :3

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
A-a a cellar? *Gulps.*

W-what would you need a cellar for? *Snaps fingers and gives you a bright pink cellar.*

I wish for the meaning of the universe.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted!
*puts on a fox hoodie, and does my best impression of ssaannttoo*

I wish all of @Pygmepatl 's wishes would come true!

Faustus

Granted! You can draw your hands out of your pockets and make finger guns at people faster than anyone else in the rootin' tootin' West.

I wish my house cleaned itself.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted! Your house now has telepathic power; it can use mind control and make you clean up the house. No time like the present me lad, now go fetch a broom, that bathroom floor won't sweep itself.

I wish Faustus had a nice hot breakfast.