• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted, but I drank it already and now my cup is empty.

I wish @TR273 was here.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*Summons TR by spamming her inbox. @TR273 @TR273 @TR273

I want some chocolate.
Granted.
A huge pile of chocolate appears before you. @TR273 appears a moment later and kicks you in the shin and eats it all for the mass spam.
>:3

I wish for a single coin.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted.
A huge pile of chocolate appears before you. @TR273 appears a moment later and kicks you in the shin and eats it all for the mass spam.
>:3

I wish for a single coin.
Granted
You get a whole single pence. . .but then you realize a single pence won't buy shit in the modern day. You think for a second that you should have asked for a thousand pounds instead, but since this is the "Bad Genie" thread, that would've backfired in a horrible way.

I wish ssaannttoo had pancakes.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted, but they're several days old and we're out of syrup

I wish I could pass my midterm today
Grants with no strings attached, because I wouldn't wish not passing upon anybody. Good luck, mate!

I wish ssaannttoo and Pygmepatl would switch fursona species for the day.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Eep!

I wish for a metal neck guard!
Wish granted, but you're wearing it, not me!
"Eek!" O n O

I wish for Keith Richards, so he can distract Faustus. Faustus can have breakfast and get high all at the same time.

Faustus

Granted! Mind you, I was being chased by a hungry Ozzy Osbourne at the time, so they just end up musing about old times together. Now, where's that breakfast?

I wish for go-faster stripes that really do make me go faster.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted! Mind you, I was being chased by a hungry Ozzy Osbourne at the time, so they just end up musing about old times together. Now, where's that breakfast?

I wish for go-faster stripes that really do make me go faster.
Granted, you do get go-faster stripes, and they do make you go faster, but you end up traveling so fast that you travel forward in time and enter a world where Lex Luthor is now a cyborg, and along with help from Gorilla Grodd, Atrocious, Sinestro, Scarecrow, and Mechani-Kat, he's taken over the world. Most of the Justice League are either dead or tightly locked up in Arkham Asylum where they're being tortured by Manchester Black, Harley Quinn, and The Joker, who was elected to become the new Warden of Arkham. You'll need to track down Reverse Flash if you have any desire to return back to your own time line.

I wish I was motivated.

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted! There's a Ferrari in your driveway, it's a Hot Wheels' toy Ferrari!

I wish for a warm night instead of the cold ones I've been having.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Granted! It's cookie dough sculpted in the shape of an icecream :p

I wish that the main character on CSI wasn't so pretentious.

Faustus

Granted! The main character on CSI Cyber is now the computer psychology program, Eliza. Most crimes now get solved by the criminal being asked 'So why do you want to kill people all the time?'
Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 11.08.59.png

I wish I could create my own Marvel-quality comic book series!

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Graaaaaaarnted!!! You can't stop Bowing all the time though! :p

I wish I could finally catch that meddling Starfox, arrrrrrr!!! :p

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted, but once you got him in his cell, one of your soldiers caught you while you were in the middle of asking to see if Fox's legs were natural or robotic.

I wish I could give Ravofox a hug.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Granted! But I disappear for the entire day, and you don't see me until after I've switched back to being a Terrier. Goodness knows what I was up to all day!=D
Totally not going around and spraying people I don't like, and ruining their day.

I wish @Pygmepatl had a bottle of Mountain Dew next to him.