• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted! Here is a mask. It is full of gas personally supplied by @Simo.

I wish for a helter-skelter in my back yard.
Poor @ssaannttoo, should have thought his wish better. *Also attaches a hose with gas of my own*

Anyways! Wish granted, you get a big helter-skelter in your backyard, but it's mountain sized so it sinks your whole territory.

I wish for a hot chocolate to sleep already.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
*Doesnt know of this football.*

*Hands you 'soccer' ball instead.*

I wish everybody had boobs. ever.. body.
Granted! Unfortunately, your cup size is 28Z. Good luck find a top that fits, because are one of only two people on the planet with that cup size, and you're one of them.

I wish I was getting paid $20 an hour.

ssaannttoo

You didn't ask for a wish soooo Imma just do what I want. I'm putting you in the biggest, poofiest, most sultry dress I can find, and oh is it pushing buttons

I wish I could look as good as that!

SinglePringle

Master of Procrastination
You didn't ask for a wish soooo Imma just do what I want. I'm putting you in the biggest, poofiest, most sultry dress I can find, and oh is it pushing buttons

I wish I could look as good as that!
Oops 0-o

Your wish is granted, you now look as good as that ... walrus over there. Say hi, Freddy! *Happy Walrus noises*

I wish I was the most popular, well liked person on Earth

Faustus

I wish for some good, nice long, extra thick poles
Granted! The North and South pole now reach almost to the equator and are over a mile thick in places! On the plus side, you just solved global warming. On the other hand, you just started a new ice age.

I wish for a warm fleecy jacket.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Granted! It's extremely early in the morning instead ;)

I wish it was February 30!
1614676768300.png

Faustus

Granted! But in order to add an extra day to the month of February I had to erase your birthday, otherwise the calendar would start to drift.

I wish for.... that thing right there!

Izzy4895

Bad Fox
You get more minions, but they are poorly behaved, and no amount of punishment will change their behavior.

I wish my job were more interesting.