• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Gotcha! here's a traffic cone filled with ice cubes and shaving cream! close enough!

I wish for a pair of jeans that's not completely ruined :mad:

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I wish for a penny.
It's rusty and sharp on the edges. You have a 60% chance of catching tetanus from it. The previous owner died of it, he also had AIDS. Did I tell you it also carries a pirate curse? eh just focus on the tetanus and maybe the AIDS it's already bad enough

I wish bards would sing my praises!

Faustus

Granted! Everything at your workplace is now perfectly smooth. As a result there are no desks or tables because they stick out too much, the floors are so slippery you keep falling over, and every room is a highly impractical perfect ovoid without a single edge or corner.

I wish I could offer free art to people who deserve it without being targeted by freeloaders.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Granted! Everything at your workplace is now perfectly smooth. As a result there are no desks or tables because they stick out too much, the floors are so slippery you keep falling over, and every room is a highly impractical perfect ovoid without a single edge or corner.

I wish I could offer free art to people who deserve it without being targeted by freeloaders.
Don't worry I've killed the freeloaders.

I wish for some free art xD

Faustus

I wish for some free art xD
Ooh you asked for it now! Here!
ssaannttoo.jpg

I wish for a nice sharp shiny Japanese sword. It's for ssaannttoo.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
YOU DIDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING SO YOU GET A PADDLING! SMACH, SMACK, SMACK!

I WANT A NEW PADDLE BECAUSE I BROKE MY LAST ONE ON YOUR ASSSSSSSSS

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
You get a new paddle, of the canoe variety

I wish for someone to wish me a happy Pi day before it's too late

A time traveler appears to wish you a Happy Pi Day early! Unfortunately, he broke a few cardinal rules of time travel in the process, and now the time-space continuum is looking a bit shredded.

I wish for a pie.

zandelux

Is granting your wish as a pie to the face too obvious? Okay, your soul is banished to a Three Stooges short, replaying over and over endlessly, wherein you get a pie to the face every 2 minutes.

I wish for 2 pi radians.

Faustus

Granted! Let's start by me eating all your meals for you. Mmmm. Nice. Oh, I'd better digest it for you too! GULP!
...long story short, you starve to death.

I wish I could eat whatever I liked and still look like a total stud muffin!