• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Done
d2fafm8-d592a7a6-2ffd-4b29-9c8d-034618b3da12.png

Your spoon...is too big

I wish I had wing so I could fly

Faustus

Granted! *Wraps fist in two slices of bread and smacks you in the mush twice* ...want another?

I wish for some knuckledusters.

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Granted! A giant cat descends from the sky and gives you a giant straw, but since he's thirsty, he drinks all the tea without a single care, leaving you with the straw.

I wish for a cool night.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Granted, but they all get free wifi and can still scam you.

I wish for a giant turnip worth 300k.

SinglePringle

I'm making this comment at 1am
kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk

I wish for an end to my misery

Faustus

Granted! There is an end to your misery! It's approximately 75 years off at the moment though, so hang in there!

I wish for a less depressing wish to grant.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Granted, but the sheer level of happiness you get from wishing makes you always wish for more.

I wish for a very, very, very large apple.

Faustus

Granted! *Punches you in the face again* Why you keep asking for the same thing?

I wish for.... a rissole.

zandelux

Granted.

Oh this? This bag of peaches I have right here, swinging around like a weapon? No, it's not for smashing your face, that would be too obvious.

drops several peaches down your pants

I wish for a 3-headed dog to guard my house.

SinglePringle

I'm making this comment at 1am
Granted.

Oh this? This bag of peaches I have right here, swinging around like a weapon? No, it's not for smashing your face, that would be too obvious.

drops several peaches down your pants

I wish for a 3-headed dog to guard my house.
You have Sir Yipps-a-lot, the three-headed chihuahua guarding your house. He's the size of a mouse, but his voice is as loud as an elephant. And he never, ever, ever stops barking. Even at 3am

I wish for a nice, quiet evening with a 5-star meal and a movie

Speratic

Don't mind me, just lurking
Granted.

It's quiet because the apocalypse killed everyone else. Your 5-star meal is a hologram and the only remaining thing to watch is The Bee Movie.

I wish I could understand and talk with my pets.