• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Granted, you now have the power to convince people to fight over which hat and book makes them better people

I wish for the ability to teleport

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
You can now teleport. Except that you can only move an inch, and you can only use it once a day!

I wish that I could speak to animals.

Faustus

Sorry, I misheard you and got you a shiny fluffer. It's Ron Jeremy in a sequinned leotard.

I wish I could calm the frick down and relax.

Faustus

Granted! You now produce Extremely Massive Turds! And they're all rated XD for 'Extra Dense'.

I wish for a suit of armour.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Granted. I didn't have much money to work with so it is made from soup cans and Elmers glue.....don't mind the smell

I wish I had a little floating robot butler

Speratic

Don't mind me, just lurking
Granted. It's only function is to float around all day singing "It's A Small World" while poking your face :)

I wish avocados didn't exist

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Granted. It's the same car with the brick taped to the gas pedal that your granting of my wish created.

I wish for a 2002-era Apple Pro Keyboard and Apple Pro Mouse.

Faustus

Here's a brick on a shoestring and a plank with a few nails hammered in, you'll get about the same feeling and responsiveness from them.

I wish for Apple to announce a really, really nice and affordable new desktop iMac in their event tomorrow. I need a new one.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I wish for Apple to announce a really, really nice and affordable new desktop iMac in their event tomorrow. I need a new one.

Granted. It's very cheap because it doesn't cost money, instead just your soul and the blood of your first born!

I wish for a cow costume. For a friend

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I wish that I would never age
Granted. I have removed all your hair, so it won't turn gray/fall; the skin too had to go, because we kinda can't prevent it TOTALLY from sagging. Eyes too, medicine can fix a lot of things but oooooff... not entirely. Most of the organs too. But wait for next update and we can replace a few of them overtime. Although the brain... that's a doosie, we definitely have to get rid of it entirely otherwise it's poised that dementia is almost inevitable. So there! there's not much left but it won't ever age.

I wish for a more stable income -w-