• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Granted! You're now a translator for Universal Studios! You now write the French and Spanish subtitles for their movies.

I wish I had some gummi bears

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
Granted. It spawns up your bum.

I wish for flying cows.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
*pops in front of you*
how-to-draw-a-cute-shark_5e4c81361eb6a6.43266833_19279_3_3.jpg

uwu?

I wish for a day of adventure

SinglePringle

Frequent DOM-inoes customer
Congratulations! You selected the "DMV Adventure" package. Enjoy a thrilltastic day of...

- waiting in lines
- waiting in more lines
- waiting in even more lines
- looking up at the little tv to see if your number is called yet (your number is 86, they're at 5 rn)
- waiting in lines
- avoiding the creepy stare of the shirtless man smoking weed behind you
- admiring the floral pattern of the old lady's shirt in front of you
- getting your soul eaten by "plastic tube gray" wallpaper
- getting a terrible picture that looks more like a mugshot

I wish for a lovely day at the beach

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Granted. However, there are more fish droppings on the beach than there is sand!

I wish to not feel sick.

Faustus

Granted! You never feel sick, even when you ARE sick, so you never know when to go to the doctor and quickly die of easily preventable conditions.

I wish to do the Morcambe and Wise 'Bring Me Sunshine' dance with Stephen Colbert.

Faustus

...is that a euphemism? It is now! Here's a bucket of unspeakable bodily fluids.

I wish I had a cleaner mind.

Tacoshark

Okay, you got it. But you gotta wait for me to make the stock and fixins. Should be only a couple days. You can wait right?

I wish for the tastier cider around

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Granted! But the waffles are cursed. That's bad. But the waffles come with a free choice of toppings! That's good. The toppings contain potassium benzoate.....

I wish they had demolished the building next door already, so the noise didn't wake me up every morning.

Tacoshark

Done *claps hand*

Oh, you didnt ask for a container or spoon. Your friend will have to lick it up like a goat at a petting zoo

I wish for a dragon to ride around on

Tacoshark

You got it. Put you must dance for your meal....DANCE FOR YOUR DUCK!

I wish for a pair of fancy shoes

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
*You now have the Ruby Slippers. Unfortunately the Wicked Witch of the West is still after them.*

I wish for telekinesis.