• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Granted! But I keep hugging for far longer than is deemed socially acceptable. :3

I wish that whatever machine keeps making that damn noise every morning would stop doing so.

Snowcloud33

Granted, Americans now don’t have to pay for healthcare because hospitals are now free public spaces and you can use any equipment similar to a public library computer yourself. All meds are free so go crazy.

I want a second earth with a clean slate I can live on

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
Granted. It's such a clean slate that it's still a ball of molten rock and lava. Unfortunately habitable climates won't come around for another.... 13 billion years

I wish that the Olympics was now the Sexalympics

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Granted. You can't show that on TV, and you can't visit because of some weird virus or something. You can maybe stream some events in glorious 240p if you just give Amazon your credit card.

I wish BC would stop being on fire.

O

O.D.D.

Granted, the bottom has now fallen out of the gold market and it's worthless.

I wish my cigarettes weren't so expensive.

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
Granted. You can have this cheap but unethically sourced back alley cigarette brand that's 85% toxic waste and 3% nicotine. You gotta pay for the quality stuff

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Banned
Granted. You can have this cheap but unethically sourced back alley cigarette brand that's 85% toxic waste and 3% nicotine. You gotta pay for the quality stuff
You didn't wish for anything so the logical thing is to hand you a free air freshener. I have no clue what scent it's supposed to be

I wish for a more regular sleep schedule.

Faustus

Granted! This is the grill:
iu.jpeg

And this is the cheese:

I wish for a lovely sunny walk with lots of interesting, harmless insects to examine.

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
The genie explains to you how to utilize a calander.

I wish more genie wishes came true

The genie explains to you how to utilize a calander.

I wish more genie wishes came true
Granted, from now on things that genies wish for will come true more regularly. Of course this does not extend to wishes of non genies.

I wish for the world to forget among us ever existed.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Burns everything*

I could use a glass of water. its not in here.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Granted!
A glass filled with water that has passed through a plague pit, a nuclear waste dump and the New York sewers appears before you.

I wish for a sugar lump.