• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Game: bad genies

Faustus

Granted! You see this one instead:

THE MEAT GRINDR - naughty skunkettes Judy Jump and 'Friskalicious' Mint Hoplite persuade their 100-strong Sorority house to join a new phone dating app that promises to match them up with the hunkiest guy and girl skunks, little suspecting that it is actually a forum for serial killers in search of willing victims! TRY and cover your eyes as each nymphette in turn is tracked down and killed in interesting, stomach-churning ways by each of their 'matches' so that they can sexually assault the corpse and post selfies of it on the Internet. BANNED IN ALL COUNTRIES! In fact, it's not only illegal to show it, it's illegal to watch it, or even know about its existence.

I wish to change the subject.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*gives you 100 penies*

I want some luving UwU

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
Granted, Ichigo from Bleach rub your eyes.

I wish for a new set of Winter/Summer tires.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Granted- you make a beautiful tea-kettle!
I wish my part time job would not go away. I like it here!

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Okay, but if those mafia guys ask, you didn't get it from me.

I wish everyone here would have a delicious dinner.

Shyy

Granted- however, the Dean wants you in HER office, later this week, for some, uh, "private tutoring", big guy.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You get it but mars use hell like in doom

I wish for a gud time

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
you can, but none of it is good, its all stick figures.

I wish to be bigger, if ya know what I mean *wiggles eyebrows*

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Granted. Your nose grows tremendously bigger, and not only you have the power of smelling everything - you aspirate the smelly things into your nostrils too, including your mom's socks. At least you are now bigger, because your nose is big!

I wish for natural purple eyes

Shyy

Granted- you now have a beautiful set of naturally purple eyes... (however, that black panther is probably going to want them back...)
I wish that I could figure out what to eat. I haven't eaten all day...

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
You alway know what you want to eat. Now you have an insatiable craving for caviar.

I wish I was faster at drawing.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
You will sleep well tonight. You will dream of a kind and beautiful woman. But before you wake:
nightmares.png

I wish for a Nintendo Switch so I can play Metroid Dread.

Shyy

Granted- you are the new Kenny G.
You can only play when on stage at "Death Metal" concerts.
I wish that my party this weekend does NOT get shut down by the cops, like last year did.

Faustus

Granted! It's shut down by the fire brigade instead. Shouldn't have put that menorah next to the brandy butter keg.

I wish to abolish Christmas.